in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-24-2012 12:47 PM by beocool. 154 replies.
Page 2 of 7 (155 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-11-2007 4:47 PM In reply to

Re: Home Furniture

Greg:
    before finally ditching it all and going with MDF Italia. Expensive process, sure, but now it's perfect!

Quality has a price.

IMHO, I think "Quality over quantity"

Guy 

--= "Everything gets done with Patience" =-- --= "Less is More" - Mies Van der Rohe"

--= BV10 46", BL8K, BL4K, BL2, BS Ouverture, BC6000 (Mk3), BT1100, Beo4 , A8 and ...the Atomic Floyd "Airjax+Mic" earphones =--

• 05-11-2007 5:12 PM In reply to

• SWISS_2
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Neuchatel, Suisse
    • Posts 552
    • Gold Member

Living Room:

• Cabinets:  Poliform    ( works well: practical )   /c BS 3200 + BL4000 + Plasma
    • Couch:      COR Arthe ( looks good: not the most comfortable )
    • Chairs:      Barcelona    Mies van der Rohe  ( licensed copies: China ? )
    • Table:        Noguchi + COR glass side

Bedrooms:

• Ye Olde Danish Teak  throughout    /c BL2000 + 3500 + PC/TV  M-L

Kitchen:

• Poliform cabinets, Bosch, Granite   /c BL2000 M-L

The wife and I like the Gaggenau, but to choose between two passions, B & O wins out.

• 05-11-2007 5:22 PM In reply to

• Greg
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • London, UK
    • Posts 109
    • Bronze Member

GuyHui :
    Greg:
    before finally ditching it all and going with MDF Italia. Expensive process, sure, but now it's perfect!

Quality has a price.

IMHO, I think "Quality over quantity"

Guy 

I agree. We've economised in other areas (e.g. guest bedrooms, etc.) that don't see much use, and gone for a few really nice pieces downstairs, which is all interlinked 'open-plan' spaces so has to look great throughout!  Also, it's something we look at/sit on/enjoy every single day and in my view worth the expense (and the process in getting it right). Of course, now it's perfect, we're now looking at moving house...
  • 05-12-2007 2:24 PM In reply to

anyone know/remember price range for montana's cabinets?
  • 05-12-2007 6:50 PM In reply to

Greg:
    Morgan:

I have this shelves for keep my CDs colection tidy up:

http://www.puntmobles.es/UK/product/1/p1a.html

Great Spanish design.

Love the look of these - we had them before the MDF Italia ones. But we found the quality not so great as the design - the holes weren't drilled in exactly the right place, the oak veneer had some rough edges... we were so disappointed. We then went with B&B Italia - can't remember product name - before finally ditching it all and going with MDF Italia. Expensive process, sure, but now it's perfect!

I´m agree with you, although they have improve the finished. Do you know something similar to keep a huge amount of CDs?

Rafa
  • 05-13-2007 3:05 PM In reply to

• Greg
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • London, UK
    • Posts 109
    • Bronze Member

Morgan:
    Greg:
    Morgan:

I have this shelves for keep my CDs colection tidy up:

http://www.puntmobles.es/UK/product/1/p1a.html

Great Spanish design.

Love the look of these - we had them before the MDF Italia ones. But we found the quality not so great as the design - the holes weren't drilled in exactly the right place, the oak veneer had some rough edges... we were so disappointed. We then went with B&B Italia - can't remember product name - before finally ditching it all and going with MDF Italia. Expensive process, sure, but now it's perfect!

I´m agree with you, although they have improve the finished. Do you know something similar to keep a huge amount of CDs?

Well, of course I'm biased, but I can't recommend MDF Italia's solutions highly enough. You can configure many of their units (e.g. whitecase) with large drawers whose bases have integral CD racking. It's a great solution, although not maybe for a really huge number of CDs. The advantage is that you can have a large number of CDs very easily accessible when you want them but completely hidden from view the rest of the time.  http://www.mdfitalia.it/mdf/index.html
  • 05-13-2007 4:54 PM In reply to

Thanks Greg, very nice. But I think that it isn´t necesary to have all the CDs hidden from view, I love to see them Wink, and you are right, for a huge number of CDs there isn´t enough room.

Regards.

Rafa
  • 05-27-2007 5:10 PM In reply to

Hello Dear Beoworlders,

I wish to share with you  the design applied to the bath/ sanitation field.

1. shower cabins

Ima from Rapsel (Italy) :

Folding shower unit composed of a satin stainless steel structure and rot-resistant fabric curtains. It folds up like a book and is available for a shower, for a bathtub or as a corner unit. 

Pluviae Out from Rapsel (Italy) :

Wall mounted shower structure with a a piral shaped pipe (for mixed water), a head shower and a flexible 3/4" connection pipe for water plug.  

2. Shower Basins :

Piattobase from Rapsel (Italy) :

Stainless steel floor-concealed shower tray complete with siphoned drain.

Pianoduralmond from from Rapsel (Italy) :

Shower tray in white Duralmond.

Pianolegno from Rapsel (Italy) :

Shower tray in teak wood.

More to come Smile

Guy : "Luxe, Calme et Volupté"

--= "Everything gets done with Patience" =-- --= "Less is More" - Mies Van der Rohe"

--= BV10 46", BL8K, BL4K, BL2, BS Ouverture, BC6000 (Mk3), BT1100, Beo4 , A8 and ...the Atomic Floyd "Airjax+Mic" earphones =--

• 05-27-2007 7:58 PM In reply to

Suite :

3. Bathroom & Toilet accessories

Axor Citterio

Brilliance, clarity, and harmony determine value for the Axor Citterio line and reawaken awareness of the ritual character of the element of water. Every surface, transition, and joint captivates with harmonious resolution in the field of tension between angle and curve. 

Luxury reveals itself here in detail for example, the finely crafted hot/cold marking that impresses with its precision. Antonio Citterio has redefined the bathroom.  

Guy

• 05-29-2007 8:34 AM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

tom:

sofas are from rolf benz.

Always liked Rolf Benz. My favourite sofa is 222.

My sofa table is Clips from Danish Eilersen.

Most of our home goes in a Scandinavian style (surprise!).

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 05-30-2007 7:51 AM In reply to

Nice one. BTW, from which type of wood is made your sofa table ?

Cheers,

Guy 

• 07-29-2007 4:27 AM In reply to

• 07-29-2007 6:43 AM In reply to

This Funky One furniture looks great in your very neat living room. In fact it's well integrated in this contemporary designed environment.

Guy 

• 07-30-2007 11:21 AM In reply to

• trojan
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Checkley, Staffordshire
    • Posts 19
    • Bronze Member

Mr Ander(son)

That table is beautifull,as is the rest of the room.

Do you know if the table would be avaiable to the U.K at all?

And is it hugely expensive?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

• 07-30-2007 12:56 PM In reply to

Hi and thanx

It cost aprox 1120 EUR + shipping

Send a mail to Karin at Helium Design and ask here:

karin.nyberg@heliumdesign.se 

• 08-01-2007 2:43 AM In reply to

Check out Max furniture.....the sad part is that we have to buy in the US then ship to South america via AIR....so it's real, real UGLY  Angry   on the shipping costs.....ugggggg

The have great stuff and it's all matching....pick your style then they have bedrooms, dining, china, everything....very nice stuff...

www.maxfurniture.com

or

http://www.maxfurniture.com/%3CFONT+face%3D%22times+new+roman%2C+times%2C+serif%22+color%3D%23ff0000+size%3D3%3EBedroom+Clearance+Click+Here%3C%2FFONT%3E+/1409/AI6500BDR.asp

• 08-01-2007 3:47 AM In reply to

....mr anders(son):

It has arrived:

that's an absolutely very beautifull table indeed !!

perhaps one day I'll trade my kubikoff coffee table for this one..................

home furnituredesigners at my place : for Kartell the ero[s] chairs by Philippe Starck - for Vitra the S chairs by Verner Panton - for Artifort the little tulip chairs by Pierre Paulin and the Seven seats by Michiel van der Kley- for Moooi the long/square lights by Marcel Wanders - for Leolux the patachou couch by Axel Enthoven - for Moooi the V.I.P chair by Marcel Wanders and still wanting the Light Shade Shade [is a one way mirror shade that reflects its environment as well as concealing the chandelier within] by Jurgen Bey for Moooi plus the Lounge Chair by Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller.

Leon: Beoworld's First "First Prize" winner. "Carpe Diem et Dolce Far Niente"
  • 08-01-2007 7:18 PM In reply to

Nice living room you have andersson

the only real design thing I have besides b&o, is my oven thats designed by pininfarina.. the door bell on top of it is by jacob jensen wonder withs came first Hmm kitchen is from ikea.

• 08-01-2007 11:49 PM In reply to

Hey Stig...that Samsung fridge with mini-bar ain't too bad either.....got the silver nano to kill off the bacteria too........love the ovens though.... very cool....I love that blue glow..!!

That looks like the exact fridge I just got for Colombia....last week...If you've had that for a year or so...it makes sense as South America is at least a year behind in electronics, etc....

• 08-02-2007 6:01 PM In reply to

Hi frank

I got it 2nd hand think it 2-3 years old, very nice fridge. the only thing I dislike about it, is that it uses the same power as 6 European fridges Huh?

• 08-02-2007 8:16 PM In reply to

Really...??? sucks the power.....i'd thought Samsung would be a better mark than that.... I just got that fridge in Colombia for $2700 USD......new...electronics there are very expensive....and hard to find....we waited 2 months so we could get good stainless to match the rest of the kitchen....crazy...

What brand are those ovens??

• 08-03-2007 5:06 PM In reply to

I thing the newer ones is better, but it's the mini-bar thats to blame for the power consummation. poor isolated compared to the rest of it. I payed about 1150$ a new here will cost about 2200$.

the oven is a gorenje costs 2350$ + 500$ for the micro cover on top (list price), there are also fridges and so on in same design.

• 01-13-2008 10:27 AM In reply to

Hello,

Anyone can help me by telling the brand and name of the chair on this picture below :

Thanks !

Guy 

• 01-13-2008 1:15 PM In reply to

Looks like a vitra one... let me see..

Actually, looks like a replica? from this ?

Beautiful chair, one was on ebay and went for over £1k recently! 

• 01-13-2008 1:52 PM In reply to

• SWISS_2
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Neuchatel, Suisse
    • Posts 552
    • Gold Member

Nice linear Kitchen.

Page 2 of 7 (155 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »