in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-17-2011 2:14 PM by 9 LEE. 133 replies.
Page 4 of 6 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-17-2011 7:48 AM In reply to

Re: Sorry to disappoint but B&O may have best tech but do have the worlds worst people talk, listen designed telephones.

Locked Contact

Mr. Marks,

All I can say, read my siggy and do exactly as I wrote ....

If you don't feel anything after, please ban yourself out Smile

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 03-17-2011 7:51 AM In reply to

Re: Sorry to disappoint but B&O may have best tech but do have the worlds worst people talk, listen designed telephones.

Locked Contact

Lee... great news. The Ban. Beyond curious as to why your peculiar acolytes find my losing my home, car... plus and plus to current poverty... in order to fund my inventions so amusing. Posted profanities to yourself exclusively... yes apologies are in order. However, please do comprehend that I am fighting giant Telecoms internationally alone who have also purloined mine.

You find my poverty humorous?

Quite the thrill to be 'cult status'. NOT. This is no laughing matter. Poverty is not pleasant. Join me on the bread-line if you believe invention is fun and easy and those like B&O are virgin clean and would never take ideas from others... you lot that naive? Okay, obviously none on this site comprehend the years of intellect and investment spent. At least I'm a hard working soul who comprehends and would never joke or demean others endeavours. Apparently all my years of hardship is just comedy club to those on your site. Just beyond appalling that my incredibly tough journey has resulted in such ridicule.

How proud you must be to dismiss mine, laugh about. Just a $1M laugh eh to those who've achieved nothing.

Zip to achieve with those like yourself who have no respect, generosity toward others.  You really should go find a soul.

Can provide pics in evidence:

file:///Users/petermarks/Desktop/beocom2-colours-pr.jpg

file:///Users/petermarks/Desktop/185712_133822410020393_100001779056866_198933_4121260_s.jpg

• 03-17-2011 7:59 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Whew, a kind word. The first and only. My sincere thanks.

• 03-17-2011 8:00 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Greater Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

First of all, you need to actually upload some pictures, not post the link to the picture on your desktop.

Secondly, noone is laughing at your claimed hardship.  We're laughing at your behaviour.

• 03-17-2011 8:03 AM In reply to

Locked Contact
    Peter MARKS: you certainly make an impregnable argument that you created what became the BeoCom 2 (costing you a lot of money) only to have it stolen by B&O. However you claim the BC2 is a terrible telephone. Did B&O steal your design outright, or did they make changes?
  • 03-17-2011 8:05 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Okay, be a decent human for a change... seems impossible for such a mean meally mouth git. Prove you've a reason to earthwalk.

How do I upload the pics? 

• 03-17-2011 8:09 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Okay, be a decent human... seems impossible foor such a mean git. Prove you've a reason to earthwalk.

You're not exactly making it easy for this "mean git" to help you.

There are two options: You either upload it to a phot hosting site such as photobucket, flickr or the like, or (depending on file size), when you're in "advanced" reply mode (i.e. not the quick reply), there's an option tab at the top. Click that to attach files and upload them.

Edit: Great, I'm not only a "mean git" now, I'm a "mean meally mouth git".  Stick out tongue

• 03-17-2011 8:10 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Okay, be a decent human for a change... seems impossible for such a mean meally mouth git. Prove you've a reason to earthwalk.

You can use photobucket.com, then LINK the pic into your message.

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 03-17-2011 8:16 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

PLEASE... and sincere thanks for your kindness. How do I post the pics?

• 03-17-2011 8:17 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

PLEASE... and sincere thanks for your kindness. How do I post the pics?

Told you.

www.photobucket.com

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 03-17-2011 8:19 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Best remedy is not to respond!

B&O item 1, B&O item 2, B&O item 3,...................B&O item 735

Beovirus? What's that?

• 03-17-2011 8:23 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Holy F+++!! Your problem is? I write Novels and play with the English language... have honours in English. Gather you can read and comprehend despite my style... F***off you illiterate fool.

• 03-17-2011 8:27 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Holy F+++!! Your problem is? I write Novels and play with the English language... have honours in English. Gather you can read and comprehend despite my style... F***off you illiterate fool.

Okay, even to me, this is becoming a bit too much.

• 03-17-2011 8:29 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS, please keep your posts in a decent language.

If you have something to show us, please do so.

You can upload photos using external hosters such as Photobucket and then insert the links but you can also
    upload to your own profile (media-) gallery and insert into posts from there.
    Alternatively, email the photos to me, Lee or one of the other moderators and we will be happy to put them on site.

Martin
    Beoworld moderator.

• 03-17-2011 8:33 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Amazing that you designed a phone, but can't make a LINK on the internet.

Ban him.

Moderators, hit the "delete clown" button.

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 8:34 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Martin. Your problem is? Exactly what would you do when hounded by the deaf who refuse to listen and simply carp and insult. Get a job as clearly your hobby is to attack others... what a dull ****** you are. So clever you think you are you moron... jolly on and dismiss mine with "British Leyland, NASA and LEGO headquarters and tell them that australians speak english if we don't remove all traces of his activity here".

It's Caps... Australian! You self indulgent prat... want an IQ battle?

• 03-17-2011 8:37 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

I have to say I prefer the way Charles Bukowski did it. More polite and to the point.

-mika

• 03-17-2011 8:38 AM In reply to

• Stonk
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Posts 1,688
    • Founder

Locked Contact

I'm still intrigued to see the pictures!

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

• 03-17-2011 8:38 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Martin. Your problem is? Exactly what would you do when hounded by the deaf who refuse to listen and simply carp and insult. Get a job as clearly your hobby is to attack others... what a dull ****** you are. So clever you think you are you moron... jolly on and dismiss mine with "British Leyland, NASA and LEGO headquarters and tell them that australians speak english if we don't remove all traces of his activity here".

It's Caps... Australian! You self indulgent prat... want an IQ battle?

Hey all, lets sit back, and enjoy the show about "Peter Marks" making an of himself.

Yes -  thumbs up

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 8:39 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Locked Contact

My problem would be your tone.
    I suggested you post in a decent manner and it just got worse.
    Last chance; Please show us whatever it is you want to show us.

Australia should be written with caps A, australians not.
    That's not an IQ thing but simply spelling rules.

And regarding an IQ battle, watch who you ask.

Martin

• 03-17-2011 8:43 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

tournedos:

Peter MARKS:

I have to say I prefer the way Charles Bukowski did it. More polite and to the point.

Even I can be more polite than that. And write better than that. But then again, that isn't really saying much.

I like how he's asking if Martin wants an "IQ battle".  It reminds me of the elefant and mouse crossing a wooden bridge. It creaks, it rolls, it's really noisy, and the mouse turns to the elephant and exclaims "Wow, listen to all that noise our stomping is making".

In other words, he's completely lost any sense of reality if he had one to begin with.

• 03-17-2011 8:44 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Murphy, so appreciate the opprtunity to respond. You will note that the BC2 is longer than any before, a mid point microphone... a little complex but before my ergophone there was none with an elogated shaft, micropphone mid point... B&O's nonsense continues on with angles that are ridiculous. My claim is to an elongated handset, micdrophone mid point... never happenened beforore. Becomes complex thereafter and B&O had no clue.

• 03-17-2011 8:51 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Is this you?

From the 2002 Australian Fringe Festival...

Last year's Most Popular Fringe Inventor, Peter Marks, has spent 15 years, $600,000 and a well of heartache trying to bring two product ideas to market. He thinks his Weigh2Go product has legs, if only someone would run with it. So far, only Virgin Blue in Britain has shown interest. "We tried to sell it direct to airlines. They said it was a lovely idea, but that a lot of their profit comes from excess baggage fees."

Weigh2Go is a weighing device made from an advanced composite rubber/plastic in the form of a tag or strap, that is calibrated to change colour to indicate its weight. It can be applied to all kinds of luggage, so travellers can avoid the frustration of excess baggage costs.

"The Fringe Inventions came at a time when I was about to give up You've got to be a loon to be an inventor I really have to make one of these things work so I can have a reasonably secure future When I came up with Weigh2Go, my poor family looked at me like 'Oh no, not again'."

Marks, like many inventors, has had the devastating experience of inventing a product and shopping it around only to find big companies market a similar product later with their ample resources. Marks says he patented the interchangeable coloured plates for telephone handsets which became an international hit, but not for him.

• B&o bottle opener
  • 03-17-2011 8:55 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Sincere thanks, kind of you... on a Mac so confusion reigns.

If I can ask a favour... easy to attach pics to an email... my address is:

skramp@optusnet.com.au

Can you please email me... I'll attach and respond... 'n then can you make all visable to all on this site?

• 03-17-2011 8:55 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:
    My claim is to an elongated handset, micdrophone mid point... never happenened beforore. Becomes complex thereafter and B&O had no clue.

LOL, that is your claim!?  Haha! You must be joking!

There is nothing inherently difficult about a midway microphone. It just means that either the "club" is longer than from your ear to your mouth, or that the microphone will be closer to your ear (if, say, the mid-way was five centimeters from the top).

Nothing, absolutely nothing makes a midway microphone difficult in a phone.

But to imagine it took you four pages of behaving like a pratt calling people names and whatnot to get to that idiotic point boggles the mind.

Now, I wonder why you're "battling the tel-cos of the world" for?  Are they infringing on your "expired patent" to have the speaker at the uppermost end and on the front?

Page 4 of 6 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >