in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-17-2011 2:14 PM by 9 LEE. 133 replies.
Page 3 of 6 (134 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-17-2011 5:20 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Greater Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Re: Sorry to disappoint but B&O may have best tech but do have the worlds worst people talk, listen designed telephones.

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:
    Ask about any B&O and I'll respond.

You have already been asked whether you were suggesting that B&O has "stolen" some of your designs, and whether or not you had any drawings to that effect or something else that might support your position. You chose to ignore that and continue with your ignorant diatrabes such as this:

Peter MARKS:

Doing all to flee the insults and nonsense.... thanks for the bent brain so typical of this daft site. I can cope with rehab with a pretty fabulous girl... ONLY. Rest remains just insulting drivell. Keep an eye on actual B&O... visit me there. What a carnival of rude, ill-mannered. ill-educated misfits my shoe has *** stepped in with the repugnent, delerious, wankers never met before.

Strange you lot believe you are so wity. You ain't. 'N you've the IQ of two year old... apologies, that's an insult to any sentinent two year old.

Get a life.

I particularly find the "get a life" remark quite ironic and quite funny Laughing

• 03-17-2011 5:23 AM In reply to

Re: Sorry to disappoint but B&O may have best tech but do have the worlds worst people talk, listen designed telephones.

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Doing all to flee the insults and nonsense.... thanks for the bent brain so typical of this daft site. I can cope with rehab with a pretty fabulous girl... ONLY. Rest remains just insulting drivell. Keep an eye on actual B&O... visit me there. What a carnival of rude, ill-mannered. ill-educated misfits my shoe has *** stepped in with the repugnent, delerious, wankers never met before.

Strange you lot believe you are so wity. You ain't. 'N you've the IQ of two year old... apologies, that's an insult to any sentinent two year old.

Get a life.

Glad you made it back!

LaughingLaughing

Bye-Bye. Nice knowing you.

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 03-17-2011 5:26 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Electrified:

Peter MARKS:

You have already been asked whether you were suggesting that B&O has "stolen" some of your designs, and whether or not you had any drawings to that effect or something else that might support your position. You chose to ignore that and continue with your ignorant diatrabes such as this:

Peter MARKS:

Get a life.

I partiuclarly find the "get a life" remark quite ironic and quite funny Laughing

Laughing

I like how he uses the word "nonsense"... If there ever been nonsense on this forum (WED© included) I think this thread takes the prize!

Laughing

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 03-17-2011 5:31 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

You completely deranged? What the F** is with the Neanderthals on this site? Get creative, then critisize. B&O have stolen... do you require sub titles to clarify?  IT'S A ONCE PATENTED DESIGN THEORY you've obviously no interest in...

• 03-17-2011 5:37 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

You completely deranged? What the F** is with the Neanderthals on this site? Get creative, then critisize. B&O have stolen... do you require sub titles to clarify?  IT'S A ONCE PATENTED DESIGN THEORY you've obviously no interest in...

And once again, if that is what you meant, you have already been asked for something to back up that position. As of now, all we have is some rants from a seemingly demented maniacal person.

But really, a patented "design theory"?

Nah, I'm still betting you're some misguided soul that really has no life other than to come here and call everyone, well, everything you have called us.

As of yet, you have not even made a coherent argument, but relied on name calling to back up your otherwise unsubstantiated claims.

• 03-17-2011 5:40 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

bayerische:

Laughing

I like how he uses the word "nonsense"... If there ever been nonsense on this forum (WED© included) I think this thread takes the prize!

Laughing

Hehe, yeah.  He's completely off kilter Beer

• 03-17-2011 5:41 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Cry somewhere else perhaps? How about starting with B&O?

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 5:42 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Electrified:

bayerische:

Laughing

Laughing

Hehe, yeah.  He's completely off kilter Beer

Drinks

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 5:43 AM In reply to

• Chris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-19-2010
    • Corbridge, UK
    • Posts 353
    • Gold Member

Locked Contact

Angry, under the influence maybe, lives in a hot country, a bit touchy with his responses, goes off on a tangent, talks about non existent forces(BT)..

Welcome to Beoworld Mr Gaddafi

A Beovision 10-40 in black and red fret on order, Beo4, Beo6, many A8's, a pair of white and yellow Form 2's, Beocom 4, 28 inch Avant RF DVD, Apple TV and a wife that loves this stuff as much as i do! 

• 03-17-2011 5:43 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

You are pathetic... 

• 03-17-2011 5:45 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

You are pathetic... 

And YOU are AWESOME!

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 5:51 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:
    You are pathetic... 

So, what's it gonna be? Are you going to put the evidence of that expired patented "design theory" up here, to show us all how you've actually been stolen from by B&O?

And what was that comment about looking for you at B&O? Are you now claiming that you will be working for them in Struer? 

No? None of it?

Thought so.

Have another one on me.  You must be having withdrawals.

In truth, I really think you should seek help. Something is very, very wrong.

In fact, you remind me of these people:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderf00t#g/c/AC3481305829426D

• 03-17-2011 5:51 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

I really can't understand what Peter Marks is trying to tell here.... I could say <<It all seems Greek to me>>, but ........i can't! Laughing

-Dimitris

• 03-17-2011 5:55 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

DrDimitris:

I really can't understand what Peter Marks is trying to tell here.... I could say <<It all seems Greek to me>>, but ........i can't! Laughing

That alcohol seriously affects your brain?

Laughing

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 6:26 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Locked Contact

Well, this really is an odd one...

Whilst Mr Marks clearly has something to say - he's finding it somewhat difficult to do.  This seems much to the amusement of other members who have elevated him to cult status already, but is in actuality becoming a little bit like a freak show..

So.  Mr Marks. I'd like you to please state your point - clearly and concisely.  

From what I gather, B&O stole your idea for the BeoCom 2 ?  If so, please elaborate and continue this thread in a constructive manner.  I'm sure this will endear you to the members in a way you will find more pleasing.

If you do however continue to post profanities, or make no valid points I will sadly have to ban you and block your IP address from BeoWorld.

Last chance.

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 03-17-2011 6:43 AM In reply to

• BeoGreg
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2008
    • South of France
    • Posts 139
    • Gold Member

Locked Contact

9 LEE:

From what I gather, B&O stole your idea for the BeoCom 2 ? 

Of course this is a law court and we, the jury, are going to decide if B & O is guilty or not.

Gregory

Since 1995 : Beosound Century, Beolink 1000, Beocom 2400, Beovision MX 6000, Beocord VX 7000, Beo 4, LC2, Beosound Ouverture, Beolab 2500, Beocom 6000, Beolab 8000, Beosound 9000, Beovision Avant 32, Keyring, Bottle opener, Beosound 2, A8, Beosound 3, Beovision 10-40, Beo 4 Navigation, BeoTime, Beocom 5, Form 2...  

• 03-17-2011 6:49 AM In reply to

• BeoGreg
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-24-2008
    • South of France
    • Posts 139
    • Gold Member

Locked Contact

Mr Marks had the idea of Beocom 2 before B & O but says this idea is the worst in the world ?

Well, I also don't see the point appart from the fact that the bad idea of Beocom 2 came then from Mr Marks...

Gregory

Since 1995 : Beosound Century, Beolink 1000, Beocom 2400, Beovision MX 6000, Beocord VX 7000, Beo 4, LC2, Beosound Ouverture, Beolab 2500, Beocom 6000, Beolab 8000, Beosound 9000, Beovision Avant 32, Keyring, Bottle opener, Beosound 2, A8, Beosound 3, Beovision 10-40, Beo 4 Navigation, BeoTime, Beocom 5, Form 2...  

• 03-17-2011 6:51 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Lee! Please! I implore you to see reason. Mr. Marks is clearly a valued contributor with a Joycean gift with language. I ask that you leave him in peace to do his good work.

I'm also worried about your safety, as your banning him will almost certainly be "registered."

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 03-17-2011 6:56 AM In reply to

• beobeo
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 953
    • Founder

Locked Contact

Mr. Marks, post your designs. Let us participate of your creativity. 

Please don't ban him. We need him.

Gustavo

• 03-17-2011 7:02 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

BeoGreg:

9 LEE:

From what I gather, B&O stole your idea for the BeoCom 2 ? 

Of course this is a law court and we, the jury, are going to decide if B & O is guilty or not.

Gregory

Well, he came here to *** about it. If he's going to make such claims, it's about time he substantiated them.

• 03-17-2011 7:05 AM In reply to

• symmes
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-21-2007
    • Freedonia
    • Posts 290
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

BeoGreg:

Mr Marks had the idea of Beocom 2 before B & O but says this idea is the worst in the world ?

Well, I also don't see the point appart from the fact that the bad idea of Beocom 2 came then from Mr Marks...

Gregory

1. I am guessing he had another end use in mind.

2. Heed Trip's warning; Travis Bickle is from his region of the country.  We would hate to see a virtual version of Taxi Driver.

• 03-17-2011 7:10 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

It is so weird the way he writes, it looks like he wrote it in another language and got Google to translate it into English.

• 03-17-2011 7:23 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Mr Marks, your designs were preceded by who ever or what ever designed this;

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 7:27 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Locked Contact

In a message caught in the posting filter (but meant for public view) he has given us the ultimatum, that he would kill
    this website, call the australian PM as well as Nokia, NEC, BT, Vodafone and presumably also British Leyland and both
    NASA and LEGO headquarters and tell them that australians speak english if we don't remove all traces of his activity here.
    Quote: "Only an instant apology may save you."

He also said other things that, I suppose, was the main reason the message ended up in the filter and I will not approve it for public view.

He further states that he is very close to the PM and that he is capable of causing all kinds of trouble, which makes
    me want to agree with him in that a warning may be in order.
    To her, that is.

Apart from being the posters initials and other things, in danish the term "PM" has a completely different meaning
    that actually could explain a lot of the things going on in this thread.

Martin

• 03-17-2011 7:31 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Dillen:

In a message caught in the posting filter (but meant for public view) he has given us the ultimatum, that he would kill
    this website, call the australian PM as well as Nokia, NEC, BT, Vodafone and presumably also British Leyland and both
    NASA and LEGO headquarters and tell them that australians speak english if we don't remove all traces of his activity here.
    Quote: "Only an instant apology may save you."

He also said other things that, I suppose, was the main reason the message ended up in the filter and I will not approve it for public view.

He further states that he is very close to the PM and that he is capable of causing all kinds of trouble, which makes
    me want to agree with him in that a warning may be in order.
    To her, that is.

Apart from being the posters initials and other things, in danish the term "PM" has a completely different meaning
    that actually could explain a lot of the things going on in this thread.

Martin

Thanks Martin,

I feel somewhat sad for him, he obviously has personal problems.

-Andreas

Page 3 of 6 (134 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »