in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-10-2011 10:33 AM by PeterC. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-27-2011 6:34 PM

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Disgraceful & ebay don't care

Sorry to bang on & once again raise the issue of fake A8's being sold on ebay.

Read the description on THIS listing & tell me it isn't misleading? They seem to think that by mentioning the fact that they are (quote) "lookie like" A8's on the last line of the description - hidden in their returns policy - that it makes this all OK. Just goes to show that you have to read every last line down to the small print to safeguard yourself these days.Sad

I reported this item as counterfiet to ebay the day it was listed & yet here it still is days later....

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 05-28-2011 3:11 AM In reply to

Re: Disgraceful & ebay don't care

I am surprised B&O don't take this more seriously. Doesn't help their reputation.

• 06-10-2011 10:33 AM In reply to

• PeterC
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-01-2007
    • Bristol
    • Posts 20
    • Bronze Member

Re: Disgraceful & ebay don't care

Have just noticed today (10 June) the same guy has two more sets up also promoted as B&O A8s everywhere but that last line of the small print where he describes them as 'lookie likes'. Have also emailed ebay about them. 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)