in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-11-2011 12:40 PM by Eric. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-13-2011 5:03 PM

• Francois1er
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 12-13-2010
    • Fribourg, Switzerland
    • Posts 53
    • Gold Member

And suddently the connection between my computer and my Beovision 7-32 does not work anymore

Hello everybody,

I was quite proud of having linked my computer to my BV7-32 Mk1 to my computer and use is as a great computer screen. It was quite some work, but with enough trying, I made it.

The problem is that it does not work anymore. I thought I just had to start the TV first and then the computer ( with the right resulution), but suddently this is not the right thing anymore. I have the same problem in both linux and windows, I tried every possible start sequence. I set the computer on PC or PC-AV when it is present, the connection are on AV4...

Does anybody who really master this have an idea?

Be seing you

François

• 02-17-2011 7:31 AM In reply to

• Francois1er
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 12-13-2010
    • Fribourg, Switzerland
    • Posts 53
    • Gold Member

Re: And suddently the connection between my computer and my Beovision 7-32 does not work anymore

A quick answer to myself, so that the next person with the same problem will know a solution:

Finally, a VGA to DVI cable instead of DVI-DVI did the trick. I do not know why, but now the screen works well.

François

• 08-11-2011 12:40 PM In reply to

• Eric
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 08-11-2011
    • Paris
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

Re: And suddently the connection between my computer and my Beovision 7-32 does not work anymore

hi,

You have to switch your screen with the FP4 or FP5 button on your keyboard like wanting to use a video projector. My connection is hdmi (PC) - DVI (BV7)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)