in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-19-2010 12:12 PM by Steve at Sounds Heavenly. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-18-2010 2:03 PM

Controlling Humax Foxsat HD from BV8-32 via STB

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the daft question Embarrassed I'm trying to get my BV8-32 to control a Humax Foxsat HD satellite receiver and I can't seem to get any control of this at all via the PUC options listed on the BV8 menu.  I suspect that I need to get the STB table updated so that the Foxsat is specifically listed, but usually in the past I've had some measure of contorl by selecting a similar product from the same brand of STB in the PUC list.  Not this time! Confused

My BV8-32 is at STB table version 03.90a and it has a number of other Humax products listed (just not the Foxsat HD).  I'm guessing that the only way forward is an STB table update?

Any ideas? Thanks,

Steve.

Sounds Heavenly Cables are proud to be a sponsor of the BeoWorld Forum!

• 12-18-2010 2:57 PM In reply to

Re: Controlling Humax Foxsat HD from BV8-32 via STB

Steve,

I've taken advantage of the Lintronic website in the past to compare coding on different STBs. It might be a way to prove that the Foxsat is completely different from what you might think are similar models (or if you are very lucky, to find another STB in your current PUC list that shares some command codes.)

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 12-19-2010 4:20 AM In reply to

Thanks Graham,

That's good thinking!  Will have a look there later on, if I find anything useful I will share it on the forum.

Kind regards,

Steve.

• 12-19-2010 5:00 AM In reply to

HUMAX FOX SAT HDR is in the latest PUC  table from B & O.

BeoVision 4 - 50 HD -  Beo5 - Beolab 5 - Beolab 7-1 - Beolab 6000 .

• 12-19-2010 6:09 AM In reply to

I can confirm this as well because the engineer updated my beo 7 40 mkiii with the latest 10 software yesterday and the required PUC for my foxsat HDR and it works fine.

Carl Sheerman

• 12-19-2010 12:12 PM In reply to

Thanks Guys!

I knew someone would have the answer!  Very grateful for all your help Yes -  thumbs up

Kind regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)