in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-02-2008 2:00 AM by timhanna. 56 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (57 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2008 8:55 PM In reply to

Re: BeoSound 5 and music loading

I can hardly believe that they mess this up. I can the that the syncing works the way as described. I use my ipod that way actually, I din't want the movies to sync so I just drag the entire music section of the library onto the ipod and it is smart enough just to copy what is missing.

Apple lossless I would think they can easily add I would think but that is definitely a mistake. 

&Trip you said at some point not to worry about a 2 way remote. Giving that nobody talks about it I do start now. The BS5 can be as "sexy" as it wants. If it ain't sitting on my lap I am not buying it. 

BS9000, BS2300, BC2, BL2500, BL3, Bl2, BS1, BV8, BC4, A8

• 09-26-2008 12:20 AM In reply to

• expoman
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • United States
    • Posts 222
    • Bronze Member

My dealer just back from the US dealer meeting confirms only one Beosound 5 can be connected to a Beomaster 5.  Store samples in Nov? customer units after the first of the year sometime.  
  • 09-26-2008 12:50 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Alex:

I agree with TripEnglish - the BeoSound 5 is really, really worth the wait. Just to add, the BeoSound 5 and BeoMedia are not comparable, and hence I would not take the information posted earlier about how to sync music as gospel.

Here, here! 

I'm absolutely busting to see it

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 10-01-2008 2:47 PM In reply to

Alex:

I agree with TripEnglish - the BeoSound 5 is really, really worth the wait. Just to add, the BeoSound 5 and BeoMedia are not comparable, and hence I would not take the information posted earlier about how to sync music as gospel.

How do you know that Alex,have you seen it already?

• 10-01-2008 6:01 PM In reply to

• moxxey
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2007
    • South West, UK
    • Posts 2,360
    • Bronze Member

No, just what he's heard.

Let's just wait and see guys. Who knows. Speculate when we have something to speculate about. At the moment, we don't even have a release date..

• 10-01-2008 6:36 PM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

Agreed. There's no point in speculating about it when really there is no useful information available about it. B&O have done a good job keeping it under wraps which IMO is a good thing - helps build up hype around the product...

Weekly top artists:                   

• 10-02-2008 2:00 AM In reply to

Keeping it under wraps isnt necessarily a good thing, since it encourages people to hold-out until it arrives... meaning that I for one, wont be buying anything until it does arrive... kinda thing
Page 3 of 3 (57 items) < Previous 1 2 3