in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-02-2009 5:14 AM by tournedos. 71 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (72 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-16-2008 7:18 AM

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

New intelligent lightdimmer for B&O remotes

The RAone SmartDimmer is perfect for creating a specific mood anywhere in your home. This Danish designed and developed light dimmer is operated by a light touch of the finger-touch panel. With the INNOVUS SmoothRemote, a B&O remote or a Logitech Harmony 890PRO or Harmony895, you can operate the light dimmer from your sofa or from bed.

The RAone SmartDimmer is more than a light dimmer. It is your entrance ticket to a world of opportunities for smart-controlling your home. The RAone SmartDimmer was created as a part of the INNOVUS Home Automation system, by which lighting, heating and security are controlled via central switches or a remote control device, providing convenience, security and energy savings.

The RAone SmartDimmer in the children's room
    The RAone SmartDimmer helps your children fall asleep. Two light touches of the light dimmer and the light will fade slowly over a half hour while the children fall asleep.

The RAone SmartDimmer as energy meter
    The RAone SmartDimmer has a built-in electricity meter that measures the electricity consumption of the lamp to which it is attached. Together with INNOVUS House Control, it provides a valuable overview of the energy consumption in your home. (The electricity measuring function requires INNOVUS House Control.)

http://shop.innovus.dk/group.asp?group=8

• 03-16-2008 7:35 AM In reply to

Re: New intelligent lightdimmer for B&O remotes

Bulgarien:
    If this product has the same (or better) IR-"reach" as the LC2 i'm interested in the bundle of 3.

Too bad the order info isn't in GB yet... 

• 03-16-2008 8:02 AM In reply to

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

It should be the same.. Notice that is the remote and not the IR reciever that make the difference in reciving the signal . Beo4  are much "stronger" compared to others remotes.

It´s possible to ordre in english (just push on the GB flag at the top at the screen.

• 03-16-2008 8:19 AM In reply to

Does this work in the US and will you ship there?  Also, can it be programmed and how so I can have multiple in the same room.

BS9000, BS2300, BC2, BL2500, BL3, Bl2, BS1, BV8, BC4, A8

• 03-16-2008 8:44 AM In reply to

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

http://www.innovus.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/manual/UK/RAone_SmartPower.pdf

Technical specifications

Voltage 220-240 V AC

Max. wattage 1800 Watt

Load <1 Watt

CPU ZW0201

Radio frequency 868 MHz

Z-Wave device type Routing slave

Size (diameter x depth) 85 x 27 mm

Installation:

The unit is designed for indoor use - rating IP20

Operation:

Radio Z-Wave EU

Local Finger touch

• 03-16-2008 9:01 AM In reply to

Have been using this dimmer for some time.. works perfectly! Superb IR reception!!!! The Dynalight dimmers are crap compared to this dimmer!

The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

• 03-16-2008 9:18 AM In reply to

Karel what is the price of this masterpiece?
  • 03-16-2008 9:27 AM In reply to

Karel, can you also switch lights off or only dimm with it? I have several Megaman Dors 4 steps dimming lamps at home and it only works when you really can turn the electricity off to the lamp at once.
  • 03-16-2008 9:30 AM In reply to

• Xseries
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hampshire
    • Posts 433
    • Bronze Member

http://shop.innovus.dk/default.asp?lang=uk

175 Euro for 3 the above link implies

• 03-16-2008 12:33 PM In reply to

Bingo:
    Karel, can you also switch lights off or only dimm with it? I have several Megaman Dors 4 steps dimming lamps at home and it only works when you really can turn the electricity off to the lamp at once.

They act just as a LC2! On/off - dimming

The race for quality has no finish line- so technically, it's more like a death march.

• 03-16-2008 1:41 PM In reply to

sounds very interesting

can you use it for electronic transformer to? 

• 03-16-2008 2:41 PM In reply to

• DaveL
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Cambridgeshire, UK
    • Posts 11
    • Bronze Member

I have looked at the user guide and makes mention of low energy bulbs, but can it be programmed like the LC2 for specific use for this so it only works in the on/off mode? I could see no reference to this in the operation section of the guide.

DaveL

• 03-16-2008 4:26 PM In reply to

Can they be programmed like LC2, with 10 different light moods? (LIGHT+1, etc...)?

Where did you guys find the user guide?

p. 

• 03-16-2008 5:25 PM In reply to

To summerize: everything the LC2 can do this dimmer can do to.
    Manual at: http://www.innovus.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/manual/UK/RAone_SmartDimmer.pdf

Additional feature: it has an auto dimmer which dimms the light from the current intensity to off in a period of 30min when you touch the alu front twice breefly.

• 03-16-2008 6:15 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Xseries:

http://shop.innovus.dk/default.asp?lang=uk

175 Euro for 3 the above link implies

Seems very cheap compared to the price of LC2's before they ended production.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 03-16-2008 6:16 PM In reply to

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

Notice that the next version of the RAone lightdimmer that  comes in this month (marts/april)  will could be used  with the new ligtning tecnology called LED or OLED. 

LED lamps will only be possible to dimmer with new generation of lightdimmers.

A LED lamp  that gives the same light as a normal 40 Watt bulb, are  only using 5-7 watt and normal (old) lightdimmers will not could  be used, becouse the ampere (A) is to low

http://www.rgb-lamps.dk/FarveL12.htm

Today its only possible to get 40 Watt LED with a life time of 50.000 hours . Proberly next year it will be possible to get a 60 Watt LED with same lifetime, and then it vill be  time for change bulbs in the hole house.

• 03-16-2008 7:26 PM In reply to

Just bought the 3-pack. =) Looking forward to see if they are as good as the LC2 regarding IR-reception.

Is it possible to activate the 30-min dim by the remote?

/Ola 

• 03-16-2008 10:07 PM In reply to

So from the specs it seems there is no US product yet?  Any idea when the US version will be available and at what price?
  • 03-29-2008 3:00 PM In reply to

FYI i got my 3 dimmers today, and unfortunately i cant seem to get any of them to work. One does not work at all, the other two turns on the lamp at about 50 % but does not react to touch or anything. Can anyone help with this issue? As i am aware, they should work right out of the box and that is also what is mentioned in the userguide. Does anyone have them up and running?

BV7-40 MK IV, BL5´s, BL3´s, BL 3500, BL7-4, BS3000, BC 6-23, BV 1, BS3.

• 03-30-2008 4:39 PM In reply to

US version? please? -michael
  • 03-30-2008 6:15 PM In reply to

Ehlerz:
    FYI i got my 3 dimmers today, and unfortunately i cant seem to get any of them to work. One does not work at all, the other two turns on the lamp at about 50 % but does not react to touch or anything. Can anyone help with this issue? As i am aware, they should work right out of the box and that is also what is mentioned in the userguide. Does anyone have them up and running?

This doesn't sound good. I havn't got mine yet. Hope they will work.

Ehlerz, where are you located? When did you order yours?

/Ola 

• 03-31-2008 8:15 AM In reply to

I have 3 RAone dimmer installed and are using them with my BEO4 remote. It is important that the neutral and the live wires on the input terminals are connected properly. Otherwise the touch plate will not work. If anyone has problems with this please try to reverse the input wires or the AC plug.

A new version of the H/W should come out in Marts. The new version has some improvements on this issue.

• 03-31-2008 11:06 AM In reply to

• Robert
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2007
    • Northern Ireland
    • Posts 362
    • Gold Member

I would be interested in some of these, but may wait for the updated version. Does it just work with a dimming lamp, or could it work with just a standard on/off lamp? What actual control with Beo4/5 do you get?

Robert. 

• 03-31-2008 12:34 PM In reply to

B&Ola:

Ehlerz:

This doesn't sound good. I havn't got mine yet. Hope they will work.

Ehlerz, where are you located? When did you order yours?

/Ola 

Hi Ola

I ordered mine approximately 10 days ago i think and am located in Denmark. I will have another go with the dimmers tomorrow evening and a friend will see if he can help me out. I will keep you posted!  

BV7-40 MK IV, BL5´s, BL3´s, BL 3500, BL7-4, BS3000, BC 6-23, BV 1, BS3.

• 03-31-2008 8:22 PM In reply to

• Bulgarien
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Denmark, Vest Sjaeland
    • Posts 201
    • Bronze Member

I ordered also a set of RAone Vers. 2.0 today . They will come in April .

I like the (B&O) design with real steel and the small green LEDs as display very much, the brand new technology and specially the price. I have tryed JO-el Dina light dimmer, but they was in a very cheap quality, and have not the B&O feeling, that we like.

I think that RAone will be great lightdimmer for use with our B&O equipment.

This year, or next years, when we can get all the new kind of low energy LED/OLED bulbs, then will  LC2 been outdated. No one will use old bulb anymore. I mean to know,  that in United Kingdom and Australia they are already forbidden

I don’t think that B&O will  delivery a new LC3 light dimmers with this kind of technology, and if they can, it will properly be to expensive for me... :-( 

But at the first time, I´m prepared to the future ;-)

Page 1 of 3 (72 items) 1 2 3 Next >