in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-27-2007 10:18 PM by preaa. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-24-2007 10:06 PM

• preaa
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-25-2007
    • Posts 2
    • Bronze Member

My Beomaster 5500 STD by light is not on and the MCL remote keep saying "No Contact". Please HELP!!!!

Hi,

Few days ago all of a sudden when I tried to turn on my 5500 system the MCL remote keep saying No Contact. I saw all the componant including the Beomaster had the little red light on. Now after few days the little red light from beomaster is gone and the mcl still says no contact. All the other componant has the red light on and they do power up and play. Before all of these started, the beomaster did displayed the "timer off" and then gone. Please help!!!!!!

Filed under:
  • 12-25-2007 3:58 AM In reply to

Re: My Beomaster 5500 STD by light is not on and the MCL remote keep saying "No Contact". Please HELP!!!!

If there is no red light, then I suspect a fuse or a component failure. Either way, something inside has failed. Do check any external fuse but this is probably a symptom rather than a cause. I am afraid that sounds like a service issue.
  • 12-27-2007 10:18 PM In reply to

• preaa
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-25-2007
    • Posts 2
    • Bronze Member

Re: My Beomaster 5500 STD by light is not on and the MCL remote keep saying "No Contact". Please HELP!!!!

Thanks Peter, I was afraid of that service issue also. But just wanted to see what others think. Thanks again. Take care.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)