in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-28-2007 9:50 AM by Santiago. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-28-2007 6:51 AM

Beo5: Balance and Fade functions?

Hello everyone, 

I need HELP AGAIN! I've troubles to configure my beo5 Confused

It's a similar problem I had with the picture formats, about using the 4 arrows control inside a command Angry

I cannot do work BALANCE or FADE options with my beo5 Sad (hard keys or screen keys)

With Beo4 I use the 4 key arrows inside the SPEAKER command  to control those options... but after several attempts I don't know how configure the correct IR code keys in Beo5 to achieve these functions Hmm

Thanks in advance for any help.

Santiago

• 11-28-2007 8:47 AM In reply to

• Quim43
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 11-15-2007
    • Tarragona (Catalonia)
    • Posts 1,030
    • Gold Member

Re: Beo5: Balance and Fade functions?

Hi Santiago

In the screen, when you touch Speakers, you get all modes you can change (Speakers 1, Speakers 2, etc...). In the same screen or submenú, you have the Balance button. After you touch on Balance button, you will get 2 arrows for Fade (Front-Rear) and Right-Left for balance. Maybe your Balance button is hidden and you have to show it.

Regards

Quim

Quim

• 11-28-2007 9:13 AM In reply to

Quim43:

Hi Santiago

In the screen, when you touch Speakers, you get all modes you can change (Speakers 1, Speakers 2, etc...). In the same screen or submenú, you have the Balance button. After you touch on Balance button, you will get 2 arrows for Fade (Front-Rear) and Right-Left for balance. Maybe your Balance button is hidden and you have to show it.

Regards

Quim

Hello Quim 

I have not that "Balance" button and it is not hide !!! Confused (of course neither the arrows inside) but only the 5 speaker "modes"

I've search for it Unsure but not found ...Hmm

I think I'm going to add AGAIN a fictive BV7 to see if this command is present there Angry

Santiago

• 11-28-2007 9:24 AM In reply to

• Quim43
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 11-15-2007
    • Tarragona (Catalonia)
    • Posts 1,030
    • Gold Member

Hi Santiago

I'm sure you will find it in BV7 configuration. If not, i can send to you all IR Commands with all buttons I have in my configuration.

Regards

Quim

Quim

• 11-28-2007 9:35 AM In reply to

Quim43:

I'm sure you will find it in BV7 configuration.

No success !

I've added a BV7 MKIII but there is not a Balance button in the speaker screen... only a new key named "Optimize" Huh?

Santiago

• 11-28-2007 9:50 AM In reply to

Found it!!!!

This "Balance..." command is only present for the BV7-40 MKI models !!!

I've added it, and now is working perfectly well with my avant Party!!!

Very frustating indeed all those little software glitchs Super Angry 

Thank you very much Quim for your precious help Yes -  thumbs up

PD: this part is specially adressed to my friend Andy (who has avant+beo5 setup) now you know too how solve this "balance upgrade" (same as the "format upgrade") in the beo5 configuration Smile

Santiago

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)