in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-16-2011 9:02 AM by MartinWVogt. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-11-2011 6:37 PM

BeoCenter 2

Hello,

I have in my bedroom a BeoCenter 2 and a Beovision 5 connected, in the living room a Beosound 5 and Beovison 7, which serves at the main room. The bedroom is connected wireless to play music on the BV 5. Does anyone know if I can integrate my BeoCenter 2 so I can use the buttons on the BC2 to activate radio and cd from the BeoSound 5?

Thanks for your help

Filed under:
  • 12-13-2011 11:39 AM In reply to

Re: BeoCenter 2

Hi Martin and welcome to Beoworld!

I hope someone more knowledgeable than I can answer your problem: I also have a BC2 connected to a BV5 but no BS5.

If you have the manuals for your equipment then you may find a Masterlink solution. Can anyone else advise Martin?

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 12-13-2011 1:21 PM In reply to

• Joe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-03-2007
    • SoCal
    • Posts 74
    • Bronze Member

The first question is, are the bedroom and living room systems connected together by Masterlink? If no, you will need to connect them. If yes, have you renamed your N.Music and N.Radio functions on BeoSound 5 to Radio and CD? If yes, you will not be able to control it from the BeoCenter 2. If no, you can access your BeoSound 5 from your BeoCenter 2 with the Beo 4 by selecting N.Music or N.Radio from your List button. You can also go into the menu(List) of your BeoCenter 2 and add N.Music and N.Radio as a function. Once you have done that, you can exit and hit List on the BeoCenter 2 and you should see N.Music and N.Radio. Hope this helps.

Joe

Its not just a product, its a way of life...
  • 12-14-2011 2:07 PM In reply to

Thanks, that did work. Can the BC 2 display what's played from the linked BeoSound? Thanks again

• 12-15-2011 7:09 PM In reply to

• Joe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-03-2007
    • SoCal
    • Posts 74
    • Bronze Member

I know it does with BeoPort, I have yet to try it with BeoSound 5. In theory is should :)

Its not just a product, its a way of life...
  • 12-16-2011 9:02 AM In reply to

It did work when it was connected directly, but wirless it does not. Can that be right? Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)