in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-14-2011 4:33 AM by DrDimitris. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-11-2011 10:42 AM

Opening and closing of DVD player on BeoVision 7

I pressed 'DVD' on the Beo4 remote and the DVD player opened out.  I placed a disc inside and it closed when I used the Beo4 remote again.

I don't seem able to get the DVD player to open using the remote so that I can remove the disc.

I know that you can use the bar which is next to the DVD player on the actual TV, but is it possible to do everything with the Beo4 remote?

• 07-11-2011 2:52 PM In reply to

• Russ
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-07-2007
    • Washington, DC USA
    • Posts 641
    • Bronze Member

Re: Opening and closing of DVD player on BeoVision 7

Sadly, no.  The Danes don't feel that there's any reason for the door to open unless you're right in front of the unit anyway.  The only exception I can think of is the BeoSound 1, which in some situations could be too high up for some people to reach easily.

Russ

We kid because we love.

Bang & Olufsen Tysons Galleria

McLean, VA USA

• 07-12-2011 3:15 AM In reply to

Russ:

Sadly, no.  The Danes don't feel that there's any reason for the door to open unless you're right in front of the unit anyway.  The only exception I can think of is the BeoSound 1, which in some situations could be too high up for some people to reach easily.

Russ

I am pretty sure you are mistaken here. I found out how to eject the DVD's from my BV7 here on Beoworld site. Although i don't quite use this feature because eventually i stand up and change manually the DVD. I think it is pressing STOP for some seconds and it ejects. But i will try and search it here or do it later when i go back at home. But YES . iT IS POSSIBLE!!!

-Dimitris

• 07-12-2011 3:19 AM In reply to

Found it!

<<If there is no disc inside, press dvd and the red arrow, then the tray opens. Press dvd to close it. If the disc is inside, press dvd, than stop, than red arrow... Works with meSmile>>

-Dimitris

• 07-12-2011 5:24 AM In reply to

Thanks for that.   Will give it a try.

Did you find out about it from the instruction book or did yuou discover it by chance?  I have looked in the instr. book, but either it's not there or I didn't spend long enough looking.

• 07-12-2011 10:46 AM In reply to

Angel22:

Thanks for that.   Will give it a try.

Did you find out about it from the instruction book or did yuou discover it by chance?  I have looked in the instr. book, but either it's not there or I didn't spend long enough looking.

It is not on the manual. It was discussed here on Beoworld some time i go.

-Dimitris

• 07-13-2011 1:16 AM In reply to

I tried it but it didn't work.  I had a DVD  playing in the BV7, I pressed STOP and the side bar shows "DVD Paused", then I pressed the red arrow, it only brought out the Audio selection panel at the top of the screen.  But I couldn't eject the disc.  Is there something I did wrong?  Your help shall be much appreciated.

• 07-13-2011 1:29 AM In reply to

try pressing stop twice, then the red arrow.

My B&O: 2009 Catalogue and Pricelist

• 07-14-2011 4:33 AM In reply to

Jonathan:

try pressing stop twice, then the red arrow.

Correct! You have to press stop twice, otherwise you just Pause the DVD.

-Dimitris

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)