in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-17-2011 2:14 PM by 9 LEE. 133 replies.
Page 5 of 6 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-17-2011 8:59 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Re: Sorry to disappoint but B&O may have best tech but do have the worlds worst people talk, listen designed telephones.

Locked Contact

You have mail.

Martin

• 03-17-2011 9:06 AM In reply to

Re: Sorry to disappoint but B&O may have best tech but do have the worlds worst people talk, listen designed telephones.

Locked Contact

Dillen:

You have mail.

Martin

Martin, I would scan that mail with a dozen scanners once it gets back...

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 03-17-2011 9:14 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Martin, my apologies.

However I am being unreasonably attacked by many on this site, reflections of my real world so refuse to suffer fools lightly. Mine was only ever a conversation piece but the vitriol thrown at me is inexcusable... simply was supposedly a forum re B&O. Has turned out to be full of vile personal insults and of corse I react badly.

Never thought I'd so have to constantly defend myself.  Did nothing wrong but invent.

Martin, on a Mac so is confusing, my email is:

skramp@optusnet.com.au

Can then easily attach pics as demanded... would appreciate if you would transfer to your site.

Again my sincere apologies but you really should slap those on your site who so casually insult and hound.

• 03-17-2011 9:15 AM In reply to

• Stonk
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Posts 1,688
    • Founder

Locked Contact

bayerische:

Dillen:

You have mail.

Martin

Martin, I would scan that mail with a dozen scanners once it gets back...

I think he's legit. He is a frustrated inventor as can be seen half way down the page HERE - same email addy.

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

• 03-17-2011 9:17 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Hey Stonk,

Nice presentation you had earlier Smile

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 03-17-2011 9:21 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Stonk, might be.

What I'm having hard to grasp is how he can see him self as a victim on this site? He who has done nothing but insulted us and the site from, the start.

Whatever his intentions, he deserves a ban.

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 03-17-2011 9:24 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Stonk:
    I think he's legit. He is a frustrated inventor as can be seen half way down the page HERE - same email addy.

Then, this is the same guy...

Weigh2Go seems to be the link.

Sorry for the re-post!

++++

Is this you?

From the 2002 Australian Fringe Festival...

Last year's Most Popular Fringe Inventor, Peter Marks, has spent 15 years, $600,000 and a well of heartache trying to bring two product ideas to market. He thinks his Weigh2Go product has legs, if only someone would run with it. So far, only Virgin Blue in Britain has shown interest. "We tried to sell it direct to airlines. They said it was a lovely idea, but that a lot of their profit comes from excess baggage fees."

Weigh2Go is a weighing device made from an advanced composite rubber/plastic in the form of a tag or strap, that is calibrated to change colour to indicate its weight. It can be applied to all kinds of luggage, so travellers can avoid the frustration of excess baggage costs.

"The Fringe Inventions came at a time when I was about to give up You've got to be a loon to be an inventor I really have to make one of these things work so I can have a reasonably secure future When I came up with Weigh2Go, my poor family looked at me like 'Oh no, not again'."

Marks, like many inventors, has had the devastating experience of inventing a product and shopping it around only to find big companies market a similar product later with their ample resources. Marks says he patented the interchangeable coloured plates for telephone handsets which became an international hit, but not for him.

++++

• B&o bottle opener
  • 03-17-2011 9:25 AM In reply to

• Stonk
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Posts 1,688
    • Founder

Locked Contact

NIKO!Cool

Andreas, no don't ban him! It's good that an intriguing thread appears to blow a few cobwebs within the forum now and again!Wink

• 03-17-2011 9:28 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

So you know all. You are a curious specimen.

You've reviewed all international Patents? You know handset design from 1900 to date?

You are a self intent moron who belves you have a right to argue with 100 years of design.

You don't... and you know nothing.

Don't mind critism but mindless "ain't I so clever" is unacceptable as you have revealled just how IQ deficient you are. You really want to fight with the major multinationals who, sorry about that, believe mine.

Ask you remove yourself immediatedly before I demand.

• 03-17-2011 9:28 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

nmartin771:

Hey Stonk,

Nice presentation you had earlier Smile

Agreed... should be posted as a FAQ!

• B&o bottle opener
  • 03-17-2011 9:32 AM In reply to

• Stonk
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Posts 1,688
    • Founder

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

So you know all. You are a curious specimen.

You've reviewed all international Patents? You know handset design from 1900 to date?

You are a self intent moron who belves you have a right to argue with 100 years of design.

You don't... and you know nothing.

Don't mind critism but mindless "ain't I so clever" is unacceptable as you have revealled just how IQ deficient you are. You really want to fight with the major multinationals who, sorry about that, believe mine.

Glad that's cleared up! I do hope you can forward these pictures to Dillen.

• 03-17-2011 9:34 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Gutless... victim? Reality becomes your vicious.

No evidence yet you claim "He who has done nothing but insulted us and the site from, the start".

Find an IQ before you lie again... go away, why have you any interest? You bet I avoid morons like yourself.

• 03-17-2011 9:35 AM In reply to

• Electrified
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-05-2009
    • Greater Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 404
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Nothing like delusions of grandeur in full display for all to see.

Peter MARKS:
    you have revealled just how IQ deficient you are

In the light of your claims and accusations throughout this thread, I think it's obvious to everyone apart from you who that fits the most.

Even if you are "for real", which I have no doubt you are, you're still a troll, and an abusive one at that.

Go on then, try to make good of your threats. The worst thing that can happen in this thing the rest of us call "reality" is that you could be attempting a DOS attack.

But since you can't upload a picture, I see that possibility to be next to nill.

• 03-17-2011 9:39 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Stonk:

NIKO!Cool

Andreas, no don't ban him! It's good that an intriguing thread appears to blow a few cobwebs within the forum now and again!Wink

What can the future hold? 

We could keep him for WED©?

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 9:39 AM In reply to

• PeterC
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-01-2007
    • Bristol
    • Posts 20
    • Bronze Member

Locked Contact

Sorry but I can only think of....

""Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee. Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

• 03-17-2011 9:42 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

Gutless... victim? Reality becomes your vicious.

No evidence yet you claim "He who has done nothing but insulted us and the site from, the start".

Find an IQ before you lie again... go away, why have you any interest? You bet I avoid morons like yourself.

You are fun!

Stick around until the ban, will you?

LaughingLaughingLaughing

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 9:44 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Whew, blast from the past. Yes that is me and so appreciate your research. Wow, forgot about, loads of other media but so wonderful of you to find.

So appreciate. Please share with others as it may assist in substantiating my claims.

Whew, golly, gosh, so forgot. 

Thanks so much.

• 03-17-2011 9:54 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Provided an email address. Either contact me as asked or please wipe/ban me from your site.

No loss and there  is a curious anti-AUSTRALIAN thread on your site.

Talk about rude. Have you read the attacks I've been constantly bbattling. You should be appaled at the behavior from yours... happy to be banned.

Okay again: skramp@optusnet.com.au

• 03-17-2011 9:56 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

No loss and there  is a curious anti-AUSTRALIAN thread on your site.

Where's that at?

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 10:00 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Locked Contact

I sent you an email about an hour ago from my yahoo account.

Martin

• 03-17-2011 10:40 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Locked Contact

Peter MARKS:

... happy to be banned.

And I'm happy to ban you.  You're banned.

You've had two final chances, insulted the moderators, insulted the membership, told us you have 'honours' in English yet write as if you've used Google Translate, accuse us of being stupid for not understanding you, make no real valid points, then accuse the site of being racist against australians..

You've also had the opportunity to post images, which you feel will back up your 'argument' - but have not followed through.

You've given some people some entertainment, but if we allow this kind of behaviour for one person then it makes a mockery of our Forum rules.

Thank you, and goodbye.

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 03-17-2011 10:49 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Locked Contact

I received the following (one or two pics were resized due to file size):

Martin

• 03-17-2011 10:58 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Amazing thread. Glad the chap was banned. However, I also feel sorry for the guy. He cannot be really sane.

/C

Happy owner of: BV10, 2 x Beocom 2, Beocom 6000, Beocenter 2, Beolab 3, Beolab 2000, Beo4, Beolab 11

1:st prize winner Beoworld January Price Draw.

• 03-17-2011 11:13 AM In reply to

Locked Contact

Good call Lee.

And seeing the "evidence" in pictures, hmmm, won't even comment.

Cheers guys. Yes -  thumbs up

-Andreas

• 03-17-2011 11:27 AM In reply to

• Puncher
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-27-2007
    • Nr. Durham, NE England.
    • Posts 9,588
    • Founder

Locked Contact

You can't ban him - I've just voted for him as this years most entertaining member!Sad

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.

Page 5 of 6 (134 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next >