in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-31-2010 3:20 PM by wivenhoe52. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-31-2010 7:56 AM

Beovision 6002

I have recently inherited a 6002 (in a rosewood cabinet) and it's in perfect condition. The remote seems faulty but the picture quality is still fantastic. What do I do with such a relic. Do i sell it? Put it in a museum? How much is it even worth? Anyone interested?

Matt

Filed under: , , ,
  • 05-31-2010 2:29 PM In reply to

Re: Beovision 6002

Absolutely gorgeous set! One of my favourites and a superb picture. However the market for 26" mono sound sets with ultrasonic remotes is very limited!! You will get something on eBay though very little I am afraid. I'd love it but live in the far North so not very practical! Where do you live?

If I were you, I'd keep it and use it once in a while to see just how good TV can appear compared to a modern LCD set!!

• 05-31-2010 3:20 PM In reply to

Re: Beovision 6002

I live in Essex. I wish i could justify keeping it for that purpose. It's amazing how much better the picture quality is than our LCD. If only it wasn't so impractical for a day to day television.

Thanks for the knowledge.

I'm not sure about eBay. I always seem to lose my precious items for little money. I'm sure there isn't really a market. Maybe at some antiques fair or auction?

Matt

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)