in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-30-2010 5:50 PM by sverreh. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-30-2010 12:11 PM

Internet Radio

Hi!

Ive heard about a product, not B&O, but cant remember the productname. This thing can be connected to any B&O soundsystem, and via internetcable receive internetradio, and be controlled via Beo4. 

Does anyone know this product?

• 03-30-2010 12:16 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Re: Internet Radio

Beoport will do this, and can be controlled via Beo4. Not sure of a non B&O device.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 03-30-2010 3:56 PM In reply to

According to the Lintronic website, the Beo4 uses code set 703: shared by many Panasonic devices but not much else.

Are you thinking of the Roku or Pinnacle Soundbridge? I use one at it provides very good results, but needs its own remote controller unless you opt for a Lintronic based linking solution. I'm not sure whether there is much difference between a Soundbridge left on line or put into standby. Listening mostly to one station you could leave it running and just switch the connected Beomaster on and off with the Beo4.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 03-30-2010 5:50 PM In reply to

• sverreh
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Norway
    • Posts 88
    • Founder

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)