in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-27-2010 3:44 PM by scanorama99. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-21-2010 6:33 PM

Other options than bm-link and linkplayer?

If I have beoport are there other options than linkplayer and bm-link in terms of an easy navigated app that can for example control frontrow, itunes, plex, dvd player like linkplayer do ?

I cant manage to make linkplayer work so is there other options?

I would really love a replica of the beomedia interface since I think it looks really mac-like/elegant with the moving/rotating sliding menus as I have seen on my pc

• 01-21-2010 8:19 PM In reply to

Re: Other options than bm-link and linkplayer?

scanorama99:
    I cant manage to make linkplayer work so is there other options?

I am sorry you can't get LinkPlayer to work ... did you try sending Phillipe the diagnostics as I suggested elsewhere ?

I have replied to your other post on BeoVRC http://forum.beoworld.org/forums/p/5222/254321.aspx#254321

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 01-22-2010 12:21 PM In reply to

Yes I did

It screws up my itunes pretty badly, so that I cannot use itunes after the first time I run linkplayer. Only solution is to completely reinstall itunes and dont run linkplayer again. Arrgh! Why me! :)

• 01-22-2010 12:29 PM In reply to

scanorama99:

Yes I did

It screws up my itunes pretty badly, so that I cannot use itunes after the first time I run linkplayer. Only solution is to completely reinstall itunes and dont run linkplayer again. Arrgh! Why me! :)

Seems more like a bad Itunes plug-in of some kind causing the problem.
    Link players performs excellently in my setup.  

• 02-26-2010 5:37 PM In reply to

you could email David Charles and ask him to send you his  MyBeoPort application

could be worth a try, his software works without needing a B&O Audio Master in the masterlink systeml, which is a bonus for some people  :-)

• 02-27-2010 3:44 PM In reply to

hmm.. that looks like a nice app, thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)