in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-14-2010 4:57 PM by musicsound. 47 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (48 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-11-2010 12:56 PM In reply to

Re: You know you are a BeoAddict ...

when the topic of conversation always ends up about bang and olufsen products no matter who you are talking to! Embarrassed

• 01-11-2010 1:14 PM In reply to

When you alredy have 15 beo remotes and you simply need to have just 2 more :)

/Uldall

Beosound century Beocenter2 Beolab2 Beolab3 Beolab8000 Beolab6000Black Beolab4000 Beovision Avant 32 DVD RF MX7000ML MX4200ML MX1500 Beolink1000 Beo1 Beo4 Beo5 Beosound1 Beosound6 Beocom2 Beocom6000 Serene BeoPort A4 A8 A9 LC1 LC2 Kabinet 2168 Black line FORM1 Beotime Beotruck.

• 01-11-2010 1:22 PM In reply to

When, very young, you have a dream watching the last B&O mag : The wonderfull house with full B&O inside ....

and know, the dream is real.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BV7-40, BL9, BL4000, BL2000, BV6-26, Beosound 5, Avant70

• 01-11-2010 1:30 PM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

Glen fizzawizz:

when the topic of conversation always ends up about bang and olufsen products no matter who you are talking to! Embarrassed

Does it happen at least once a day for you too?!

Evan

• 01-11-2010 1:34 PM In reply to

Glen fizzawizz:

Guilty of that - probably bored a number of my friends Embarrassed

However, I recently loaned a BM4400 + RL6000's to a party, and now at least two of them are asking me to get them a vintage B&O system Laughing

-mika

• 01-11-2010 4:32 PM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

... when you know what to write in a post on this thread ...  Laughing

Martin

• 01-11-2010 4:48 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

... the charlady can clean and dust everywhere and everything, except loudspeakers, video- and hifi-systems.

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 01-11-2010 5:32 PM In reply to

... when you say "yes, that's me" to 13 other posts

(and take the time to do the research and count)

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 01-12-2010 3:43 AM In reply to

...when you go to watch the film ''Beowulf'' and you wonder what are the Struer boys are up to again.... Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

-Dimitris

• 01-12-2010 5:21 AM In reply to

Hopefully Peter will be along later to post his picture of an extraordinary number of Beograms all lined up!

Simon

• 01-12-2010 11:37 AM In reply to

You have to much but stick with it as you can't make up your mind which one should go.

Or you can defend why you have 3 systems in place.

• 01-12-2010 12:03 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Eugene1960:

Stonk:

....when you see something on Ebay that you previously had no interest in buying and try to figure out a way to work it into your system.

You buy it anyway and it just sits in the spare room.

Thats me.

Um.... and me....Huh?

Or when a girlfriend says "it's either me or the B&O" and you choose the B&O....................

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 01-12-2010 12:38 PM In reply to

• lausvi
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Helsinki - Finland
    • Posts 498
    • Gold Member

... when you think you absolutely must have an alarm clock that's made of aluminium and costs 315 EUR. Embarrassed

(I got my BeoTime today!!! Yes -  thumbs up)

Bang & Olufsen - The art of controlling sound, picture and light

• 01-12-2010 12:45 PM In reply to

• Noah
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-16-2008
    • Switzerland
    • Posts 120
    • Silver Member

...when you are a student and you just take a job to make a BeoWish(Beocenter 2) come true. (My friends really think that I am crazy...Big Smile)

• 01-12-2010 1:29 PM In reply to

Medogsfat:

Eugene1960:

Stonk:

....when you see something on Ebay that you previously had no interest in buying and try to figure out a way to work it into your system.

Thats me.

Um.... and me....Huh?

Or when a girlfriend says "it's either me or the B&O" and you choose the B&O....................

When you read this and can't help thinking... good lad!

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 01-12-2010 1:55 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

beocool:

Medogsfat:

Eugene1960:

Stonk:

Thats me.

Um.... and me....Huh?

LaughingLaughing

Or to put it another (& more accurate) way - "if you spend THAT amount on a music system I'm leaving you!" - well I DID & she DID but thankfully the Beosystem still looks as good today as the day I bought it which is more than can be said for her................Whistle

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 01-12-2010 2:16 PM In reply to

Medogsfat:

beocool:

Medogsfat:

Eugene1960:

Stonk:

Thats me.

Um.... and me....Huh?

LaughingLaughing

Or to put it another (& more accurate) way - "if you spend THAT amount on a music system I'm leaving you!" - well I DID & she DID but thankfully the Beosystem still looks as good today as the day I bought it which is more than can be said for her................Whistle

... and sounds sweeter too ?

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 01-12-2010 2:58 PM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

... and [MUTE] is working ....

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 01-12-2010 3:36 PM In reply to

• Daniel
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Svinarp, Sweden
    • Posts 1,284
    • Founder

ArcheNoah:

...when you are a student and you just take a job to make a BeoWish(Beocenter 2) come true. (My friends really think that I am crazy...Big Smile)

Me too.

I worked 16 weekends in a row in the hospital kitchen back in 1991, when I was a high school student. The money was spent on a LX 5500. I have never regret it and I still have the TV. Big Smile

Beovision LX5500, BeoCord V6000, BeoSound 9000, BeoLab 8000, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 2000, BeoVox1, BeoCom 6000, Form1, LightControl 1

• 01-12-2010 6:34 PM In reply to

• paul
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-10-2009
    • dublin
    • Posts 130
    • Gold Member

You  know ur a B&O addict..........

............ when ur gorgous boyfriend or girlfriend (or both) asks you to "come to bed"  but  u stay up most of the night listening to and admiring ur chosen BeoVision and BeoLabs instead.

BeoVision 7-40 MKIV with BeoLab 7-4 Vertical speaker, BeoSound 9000 CD/Tuner, Speakers are a pair of  BeoLab 5 in Black with a pair of BeoLab 4000 as rear speakers, and in bedroom BeoCentre 6-26 with BeoLab 8000's. Both the Kitchen and bathroom have Beolab3500's. BeoCom 2 and BeoCom 5 phones. Beo 6 and Beo4 remotes. LATEST ADDITION: Beogram 7000 with MMC2 stylus....

• 01-13-2010 1:31 AM In reply to

Medogsfat:

beocool:

Medogsfat:

Eugene1960:

Stonk:

Thats me.

Um.... and me....Huh?

LaughingLaughing

LaughingLaughingYes -  thumbs up

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 01-14-2010 10:34 AM In reply to

.... when you call for a MX4002 sitting in indian sub-continent ; patiently wait for a year to get it collected in person; having understood that your business trip is cancelled (current times) arrange for a cargo paying ~equal amount and pray that it arrives safetly.

thanks to lifestyle impeccable packaging it sailed unscathed  

.... buy your first besound 2 (pre-owned); buy two more (pre-owned mint condition) yet use the 1st one despite the scratches while  treassuring the other two in wraps

• 01-14-2010 4:57 PM In reply to

kruppking:

When you buy stuff off e-bay that you don't even need or use:

Serenata

Beocom 4 x 2

Beotalk 1200

Beolab 6000's (still in bubble wrap)

Beo 4 x 3

Beolink 1000 x 2

BS4 (spur of the moment purchase,,,,but nice to look at :-) )

and I wonder why my wife moans when I buy stuff :-)

I am no BeoAddict, but what would you take for this equipment that you don't use :-)

Page 2 of 2 (48 items) < Previous 1 2