in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-11-2009 7:20 AM by Niederrheiner. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-11-2009 7:20 AM

BM5 / BS5 Playlist Problem

Hi all,

after no-one in the german forum could help me, i try to explain my problem in the international forum.... (sorry about my bad english)Embarrassed

In the past, i can manage my playlists on the BM1 with the beoplayer, by creating an new playlist and deciding whether this playlist should be on the PC only, an the BM1 only or on both of them... so far so good ;-)

After changing my configuration to a new System BM5 with BS5 i want to do the same. In the Manual of the Beoplayer (pg 19 / SW 5.03.00) it should be possible to create a Playlist and choose the avalibilty by a right-click on the "NEW-Playlist" Button....

I get no possibility to choose this.... i can only create a local playlist. I tried everything, new SW Installation other PC, other SW-Release... all i know abaout, but nothing helps....Super Angry

Anybody out there who have an idea to solve the problem ???Confused

( on the BS5 ther are local Playlist with the 4 colours and the numbers 1-99, how can i manage these PL from Beoplayer (eg. fill up, renameing etc...?)

Thx´s

Niederrheiner

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)