in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-13-2007 7:08 AM by Keith Saunders. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-13-2007 3:38 AM

Can not insert picture - please help

Can somebody tell me how to add picture to the post? Thank you in advance!
  • 06-13-2007 3:55 AM In reply to

Re: Can not insert picture - please help

Make sure the picture is not too big and then click on the Options tab next to the compose tab. There is a button marked Add/Update just below where it says file attachment. Click that and then browse to where the file you want to add is.
  • 06-13-2007 4:00 AM In reply to

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

In the "compose" part where you write your post, you can click the little picture highlighted below, for the box to come up.
    Your picture has to be online somewhere, and you just enter the Image URL and that's it :o)

I'm having trouble getting the Link feature to work so it write a text you can click instead of displaying the actual link :o/

• 06-13-2007 4:01 AM In reply to

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

Peter:
    Make sure the picture is not too big and then click on the Options tab next to the compose tab. There is a button marked Add/Update just below where it says file attachment. Click that and then browse to where the file you want to add is.

ohh, I don't know this either :o)

• 06-13-2007 4:43 AM In reply to

Must the picture be online or can it be added from the computer as attachment?
  • 06-13-2007 4:49 AM In reply to

It adds from your computer - but there is a limit to the amount of space you can use.

To make a link work, type the word you want - Beoworld for instance! - highlight it, and the small link symbol becomes active. Click on that and you can add your link. I usually choose to open the link in another window. 

• 06-13-2007 5:31 AM In reply to

I have succesfully uploaded the attachment but in the preview it can not be seen.
  • 06-13-2007 7:08 AM In reply to

avus17

If your filename has spaces in it, then remove them and try again

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)