in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-28-2009 11:50 AM by scott451. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-26-2009 1:50 PM

• scott451
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-22-2007
    • Paris, France
    • Posts 132
    • Founder

beoport control issues

hi,

i have a small but annoying problem with my beoport. i have it masterlinked into my setup and have a bc1 declared as audio master. everything works, except ...

if i have n.music already on and i launch another system in a link room, the sound on the bc1 goes away. i have to switch the bc1 to another source and then back to n.music for it to work. no big deal, but it's annoying and it should work !

i have already posted on this and then accepted solution is to turn everything off, disconnect from the mains, wait and then turn everything back on starting with the audio master. ok, except even this doesn't work.

does anyone have another solution or fix for this ? thanks for any help,

scott

Filed under: ,
  • 07-27-2009 2:57 PM In reply to

Re: beoport control issues

Hi,

Which products do you have in your setup, which option are they in, and in how many rooms are they located?

Reunion Island is greeting you!

• 07-28-2009 5:48 AM In reply to

• scott451
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-22-2007
    • Paris, France
    • Posts 132
    • Founder

hi,

here is my setup :

* bc1 as audio and video master in living room

* beoport connected to mac mini in living room

* bc23 as link tv in kitchen

* bs3500 in bathroom

* beopassive in 'technical closet' with speakers on the deck

all are linked with masterlink. i do not, for the moment, distribute a video signal.

the annoying thing is that n.music situation has worked correctly in the past. but disconnecting the beoport and reconnecting it (for a variety of reasons) leads to the described problem.

any and all help is appreciated,

scott

• 07-28-2009 11:03 AM In reply to

Hi Scott,

I assume you have set up the BeoCenter 1 in option 2, and the BeoPort in option 0, since they are in the same room?

Sounds to me like a Masterlink conflict, but if the 2 "main" products are in this option, they should work fine..?

Reunion Island is greeting you!

• 07-28-2009 11:50 AM In reply to

• scott451
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-22-2007
    • Paris, France
    • Posts 132
    • Founder

hi chris,

now there's a good question. i switched to mac earlier this year and i don't know if *can* set the option of the beoport...

i remember doing it on my pc, so it should be ok. i also remember having this problem when using my pc, so i doubt it is the source of the error.

i will do some checking tonight !

scott

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)