in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-14-2009 5:39 AM by nmartin771. 32 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (33 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-30-2009 3:24 PM

My new arrangment [:)]

Just to share vwith you guys Smile

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 05-30-2009 3:25 PM In reply to

Re: My new arrangment

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 05-30-2009 3:26 PM In reply to

• 05-30-2009 3:27 PM In reply to

• 05-30-2009 3:29 PM In reply to

• 05-30-2009 3:37 PM In reply to

• henrik
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • Posts 299
    • Founder

Nice!
  • 05-30-2009 3:42 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Would that be a Nokia E61 on the table?  I loved mine, then replaced it with a Blackberry - then.. my baby arrived.. my iPhone (the best phone in the world, bar none).

What a lovely room!  I would imagine it's lovely to sit on that lounger and listen to music / watch a DVD.  

Next step - replace the BV1/BC1 with a Black Avant 32" DVD.  They are ridiculously cheap now and i sat with a customer this afternoon watching 'Master and Commander' on one and was reminded just how good they are.

Lee

Smile

PS - Great 'cable management' too. That makes or breaks a good install, and yours is excellent. Yes -  thumbs up

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 05-30-2009 3:52 PM In reply to

Thanks Lee ! Your opinion is really important for me!

Guess from whom I get my lovely BC1 ? Smile some company starting with Life..... Wink

Everybody is thinking that this aluminum box is amplifier Smile

And I will change BC1, with BV8 ..... but I need to get bored with BC1 which is really hard to do Smile

And yes, it is Nokia E90, great phone! My wife have iPhone, and I realy want to get one, but for me it is really hard to use because I have big fingers Sad

• 05-30-2009 3:59 PM In reply to

Actually mine E90 is on the back in front of Laptop!

E61 is my friends phone Smile

And can you find APPLE on the picture ? Smile

• 05-30-2009 8:13 PM In reply to

nmartin771:

I see a Powerbook G4 Titanium Mercury on top of the shelf (Mercury means the 400/500MHz VGA model - recognizable by the yoyo-type power adaptor. Newer models shipped with the white power adaptors.).

Did I win something? Big Smile

• 05-30-2009 8:34 PM In reply to

fabulous

I love your attention to lighting and also the feature wall - the stone look and the strong black horizontal line

excellent

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 05-30-2009 11:15 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

i love the feature wall too!

...... one question.. how do you plan on entering the kitchen? hehe! can you move the couch forward? It's only a small screen anyway right?

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 05-31-2009 4:10 AM In reply to

Re: My new arrangment [:)]

Very nice.

That wall has a name - "Beauty and the Beast". 
    Congratulations. 
    One of the most beautiful interior in this site!

You have an exceptional sense of aesthetics.

Regards.

Alen

BS 1, BeoCom 2, 2x LC 2, Form 2,  BS 2, BS 3, 2x Beo 4, BS 5, BM 5, BL 5,Beo 6, BS 6, 2x A8, BV 8-40, BL 8000, 3x A9 Keyring, Serenata, BeoTime, BeoTalk 400

• 05-31-2009 5:30 AM In reply to

• jjcox
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-31-2009
    • Midden-Brabant, the Netherlands
    • Posts 61
    • Bronze Member

What an absolutely lovely light on the ceiling! Looks as if you can actually move it from the table to the chairs? Fantastic! 

Plus... your room again makes me realise the stunning design of early 90's B&O. Love the combination of the BL8000 and the BeoCenter 1. Just last night I decided to upgrade my BL6000 to BL9 - now I'm doubting again, the BL8000 are stunning!

Anyway, many congrats on the very tasteful arrangement! Yes -  thumbs up

• 05-31-2009 5:36 AM In reply to

• moxxey
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-14-2007
    • South West, UK
    • Posts 2,360
    • Bronze Member

jjcox:

What an absolutely lovely light on the ceiling! Looks as if you can actually move it from the table to the chairs? Fantastic! 

You should be able to get one of those from:

http://www.twentytwentyone.com/

Take a skim around, if you want to replicate this look, this place is a good start. No, it's not my company!! Just a good source of 'designer' home furniture.

• 05-31-2009 5:37 AM In reply to

ablaumeise:

nmartin771:

I see a Powerbook G4 Titanium Mercury on top of the shelf (Mercury means the 400/500MHz VGA model - recognizable by the yoyo-type power adaptor. Newer models shipped with the white power adaptors.).

Did I win something? Big Smile

BRAVO !

Yes -  thumbs up

• 05-31-2009 5:41 AM In reply to

Dave:

i love the feature wall too!

...... one question.. how do you plan on entering the kitchen? hehe! can you move the couch forward? It's only a small screen anyway right?

We have passage from entrance to the kitchen behind the wall with one brown picture, and in that passage is little guest WC.

I wanted to turn this WC in to sauna but my wife intended to kill me ..... twice Smile

• 05-31-2009 6:20 AM In reply to

Lamp is Artemida - Tollomeo sopspensione with mega diffuser.

And yes you can move it wherever you like it Smile

I know this dilemma, IMO look of BL8000 is ...... uh I don't have a word for that Smile!Sound is really great to !

But sound of BL9 ..... this is a different story, absolutely fantastic. If you want that kind of sound you can always ad to BL8000, BL2.

I must admit, I've heard this two setups, and I think reproduction is almost the same for my ears!

• 05-31-2009 6:21 AM In reply to

• 05-31-2009 6:22 AM In reply to

• 05-31-2009 7:03 AM In reply to

Dont you just love the look of the BV1. I got one in my bedroom and can't stop drooling over it!

• 05-31-2009 7:13 AM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

Bravo! Beautifull pictures. The lamp really is great, I didn't know that one so far.

I love the BC1-BL8000 Combination, they were made for each other!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 05-31-2009 9:38 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Tom:

...The lamp really is great, I didn't know that one so far...

I love the BC1-BL8000 Combination, they were made for each other!

I agree I agree!!

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 05-31-2009 12:18 PM In reply to

timhanna:

Dont you just love the look of the BV1. I got one in my bedroom and can't stop drooling over it!

IMHO BV1/BC1 is the last real B&O design icon, when we speak about TV design !

Absolutely brilliant !

• 05-31-2009 4:29 PM In reply to

moxxey:

jjcox:

You should be able to get one of those from:

http://www.twentytwentyone.com/

Take a skim around, if you want to replicate this look, this place is a good start. No, it's not my company!! Just a good source of 'designer' home furniture.

Try also this :  www.nest.co.uk

Really nice store!

Page 1 of 2 (33 items) 1 2 Next >