in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-14-2009 5:39 AM by nmartin771. 32 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-31-2009 9:51 PM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Re: My new arrangment [:)]

If you ask me, you should get rid of that black chair and move the couch and coffee table forward. Wink

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 06-01-2009 3:33 PM In reply to

Dave:

If you ask me, you should get rid of that black chair and move the couch and coffee table forward. Wink

Interesting.... moving lounger little bit forward....

But get rid of Le Corbusier chair .... that would be a crime !

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 06-01-2009 3:44 PM In reply to

nmartin771:

I agree: beautiful chair! Works great with the speakers.

• 06-01-2009 4:18 PM In reply to

PhilLondon:

nmartin771:

I agree: beautiful chair! Works great with the speakers.

Hey Nikola Smile

Your place looks great !!

Getting rid of the Corbusier lounger  is indeed a crime , lol .
    It's as iconic as the Beovision 1 and the beolab 8000's imho.s

(Yes I do have the same corbusier lounger and is now slip-covered in springbok hide to bring it up to date and protect the original leather..) 

Lovely place .... wish mine would be anything even close to that Indifferent..... I had the regular table lamp version of the same artemide light but I changed these for the older TIZIO model. 

• 06-01-2009 4:58 PM In reply to

Thanks cooldude !

In which color you have Le Corbusier ? Amazing chair, even is more amazing when you realized that have been made 88 years ago !

What is "slip-covered in springbok" ? (my English is not so god Smile )

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 06-01-2009 8:31 PM In reply to

springbok is an antelope from Africa ... national symbol for South Africa ... and the name of some of their sporting teams ... but I am sure he means the skin of the animal 

and slip-covered means that the skin slides over the existing cushions - like a fitted sheet on a bed or a pillow case/slip on a pillow

Ed~2, the ex-South African Elephant 

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

• 06-02-2009 5:07 PM In reply to

Hi Nmartin,

I did send you by email a photo of my corbusier.

• 06-14-2009 5:39 AM In reply to

elephant:

springbok is an antelope from Africa ... national symbol for South Africa ... and the name of some of their sporting teams ... but I am sure he means the skin of the animal 

and slip-covered means that the skin slides over the existing cushions - like a fitted sheet on a bed or a pillow case/slip on a pillow

Ed~2, the ex-South African Elephant 

Thanks Smile

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2