in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-12-2009 3:12 PM by Luke . 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-12-2009 5:38 AM

Buy a BeoSound 5 and get a factory tour +

If you buy a BeoSound 5 before 6 th. May from my local B&o ( Sykes of Leicester ) you will get a free trip to Struer . For two people , flights , accommodation at the Grand . Factory and Museum tour with meals at B&o and a trip to Quistrup . Very tempting offer and are having the launch at Leicester on the 6 May and will be hosted by Michael Clark and Lars Flyvholm who was part of the development team .

Richard

• 04-12-2009 9:45 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Re: Buy a BeoSound 5 and get a factory tour +

Call me a cynic but it seems to smack somewhat of desperation. I admire any good scheme to tempt buyers into parting with their money, but I wouldn't have thought this was necessary on such a new product as the Beosound 5.

I wouldn't buy any product because a 'free' holiday was on offer unless:-

1. I Wanted it

2. Could afford it

3. Was intending to buy it sometime anyway irrespective of the offer. 

• 04-12-2009 3:12 PM In reply to

• Luke
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-03-2009
    • Switzerland
    • Posts 286
    • Bronze Member

Re: Buy a BeoSound 5 and get a factory tour +

I agree. It wouldn't be a deciding factor for me... even though it would be a nice thing to do. It just makes me feel as though the product is over priced. They should have just stuck to selling the feature and benefit of this awesome product rather than throwing in a free set of steak knives and cheapening it. If that makes sense?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)