in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-11-2008 11:46 AM by a2bur. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-11-2008 8:13 AM

• mikey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-11-2008
    • Posts 4
    • Bronze Member

Beovision 3, sky+ and getting the beo4 remote to work

I have recently moved over the sky+ from virgin as my tv supplier.  I was able to operate the Virgin Set-top box via the beo4 remote using the STB-C (infra red lead).  However I can't get the remote working working with my sky+ box.  Not exactly sure where the sensor is on the front of the sky box.  Also can't seem to get access to any menu system on my Beovision 3 to alter the set-top box model from virgin to sky+.  Can anybody help ?
    Filed under: , ,
  • 10-11-2008 8:29 AM In reply to

Re: Beovision 3, sky+ and getting the beo4 remote to work

Depends on which Sky+ box - my sensor is just to the right of the row of silver buttons - it is a Pace - the best sort!

You do need to change the setting on the STB-C though. Turn the TV on to TV, press Menu then scroll down to set up. Press Go and then gto to connections. That will bring up what is attached and one will be STB-C decoder, Highlight that and press Go and a long list of STBs is shown. Highlight the Pace Sky+ and press Go. If Sky+ does not appear, you will need a software upgrade.

• 10-11-2008 9:42 AM In reply to

• mikey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-11-2008
    • Posts 4
    • Bronze Member

Thanks - How do I get a software update ?
  • 10-11-2008 9:42 AM In reply to

• mikey
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-11-2008
    • Posts 4
    • Bronze Member

Thanks

How do I get a software update ?

• 10-11-2008 11:46 AM In reply to

Your dealer has to do it , they charge about £80 , if you have it done get them to put on anything else you might get in the future , Apple Tv , PS3 ect. same price for all you want .
    Richard
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)