in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-05-2007 4:06 PM by Max. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-13-2007 1:59 PM

• Stones
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-01-2007
    • Oslo, Norway
    • Posts 18
    • Founder

What's your LIST?

While we are waiting for Beo5, we may compare what is the "final" LIST on our Beo4's?

I control an Avant masterlinked to an Ouverture with an Ridax-iPod (link-version) connected. My list is in order: 

FORMAT
    SPEAKER
    STAND
    AV
    N.MUSIC
    CAMCORD
    CLOCK
    SOUND
    TURN

SteinarSmile

• 05-13-2007 2:32 PM In reply to

• Toubro
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 263
    • Founder

Re: What's your LIST?

Mine is:

FORMAT - used more and more unfortunatly as either the danish tv channels have started sending their signals differently or it is my co-operative union who is supplying my TV signal that has changed something. So the picture is small, and I have to press FORMAT 2 to zoom in, and then it get's a little grainy :o(
    SPEAKER - for when I switch between 2 and 4 speaker mode
    STAND - for turning the TV set so I can watch it from the dinner table :o)
    CAMCORD - for my PS2
    V.AUX - for my external 40£ region-free noname DVDplayer, so I can watch other regions
    AV - used with the VTAPE input so only the speakers turn on, as my PC is connected here

• 05-13-2007 4:04 PM In reply to

7) PC - Accessing the Mac Mini and visualize it on the BV7
    6) A.AUX - We use the Apple Airport Express connected to the BS3200. Music on the laptop can be transferred and played back throught the B&O loudspeakers.
    5) FORMAT - Mostly used for manually pushing the image 1cm downwards when it's in FORMAT 2 mode
    4) SPEAKER - When we watch Crime Scene Investigation I switch from 1 to SPEAKER mode 3.
    3) STAND - Manually turn the stand towards my present position.
    2) N.MUSIC - Stored music (8gb) on the Mac Mini availible with the touch of a button.
    1) N.RADIO - First LIST item to select it even in the dark.
  • 05-13-2007 4:11 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

SPEAKER
    STAND
    FORMAT
    CLOCK
    P.MUTE
    SOUND
    P-AND-P

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 05-13-2007 4:28 PM In reply to

Mostly the same, but V.Tape2 at the top as it activates the Panasonic DVD/HDD/Freeview player via my DVD controller from my AV9000. N.Music is top of the one in the other room and I can't remember what the others have!
  • 06-05-2007 3:27 PM In reply to

As my BeoVision 3 32" is not connected to anything else from B&O, my list is quite modest.

FORMAT - i'm using it quite a lot, because our tv channels are now mostly streamed in a 16:9 format inside a 4:3, so you get a black frame inside the screen, if you know what i mean.
    CLOCK - it's just useful.
    CAMCORD - for my Playstation 2 ( allthough i'm still searching for a way to register it as a V.TAPE ).
  • 06-05-2007 4:06 PM In reply to

• Max
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Devon
    • Posts 64
    • Founder

Mine is as simple as it gets:

1) Clock
    2) Format
    3) Speaker
    4) AV

The first is the most used - will the Beo5 have a clock on the display? and the Format is only used as most of the motorsport programmes on ITV4 insist on swapping format between the adverts - most annoying.

My B&O is in my Bio.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)