in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-21-2008 1:18 AM by Quim43. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-19-2008 8:06 AM

• Urs
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-01-2007
    • Posts 7
    • Bronze Member

Beomedia popup added?

Is it possible to change any setting in the Beomedia so that I may see a video on Youtube in Full Screen? If I choose the buttom for full screen in youtube I only get the message "popup added".

I know the quality will be poor, but on Youtube I find old music videos and it doesn't matter if the quality is bad. Since I bought the diNovo Edge Keyboard from Logitech it's very easy to use the internet. And this Logitech Keyboard looks realy great, as it's developed from B&O!

Thank you for any help how to look videos in full screen!

Best regards

Urs

Filed under:
  • 04-19-2008 11:00 AM In reply to

• Quim43
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 11-15-2007
    • Tarragona (Catalonia)
    • Posts 1,030
    • Gold Member

Re: Beomedia popup added?

Hi Urs

I can see the videos on Youtube in full screen with no problems. Anyway, if popup is added, clicking the red button on your beo4/5, a menu appears, then click 6, and new window must be opened.

Hope it helps

Quim

• 04-20-2008 10:08 AM In reply to

• Urs
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-01-2007
    • Posts 7
    • Bronze Member

Hi Quim

thank you very much for your helpful idea! So it is working now, perhaps you have a newer BM. I buyed it before one year now. It's not so nice to choose the video with the keyboard and then to use the Beo5 for pressing the red buttom and finaly the 6.

As I read in the forum it seems that B&O will bring up a new update in April / May, so I'm hoping that this will help me more. Even if I don't get any update since one year with this product.

Thanks again!

• 04-21-2008 1:18 AM In reply to

• Quim43
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 11-15-2007
    • Tarragona (Catalonia)
    • Posts 1,030
    • Gold Member

Urs:

Hi Quim

thank you very much for your helpful idea! So it is working now, perhaps you have a newer BM. I buyed it before one year now. It's not so nice to choose the video with the keyboard and then to use the Beo5 for pressing the red buttom and finaly the 6.

Hi Urs

Is not new, my Beomedia is 3 years old or so, but anyway, if you don't want to leave the keyboard, then Ctrl+R opens the menu, and the 6 key does the same as 6 in the Beo5.

Regards

Quim

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)