in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-30-2009 11:59 AM by GuyHui . 30 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-29-2009 7:38 AM In reply to

Re: New touchless remote made to B&O, very nice...

Any recent feedback regarding this nice remote ?

Cheers,

Guy

--= "Everything gets done with Patience" =-- --= "Less is More" - Mies Van der Rohe"

--= BV10 46", BL8K, BL4K, BL2, BS Ouverture, BC6000 (Mk3), BT1100, Beo4 , A8 and ...the Atomic Floyd "Airjax+Mic" earphones =--

• 11-29-2009 5:25 PM In reply to

Seems to have gone very quiet on this front Guy which is a shame because I was following this product with much interst too. I love the concept and it would be perfect if B&O produced it. Right up their street I think. We know it was an idea from a student that B&O loved and awarded a first prize for in a competition. Not too sure about any developments since. I would love to see this as a working product and would buy it without hesitation. I think its groundbreaking rather like the 7000 remote was. Here's hoping!

Simon.

• 11-30-2009 5:26 AM In reply to

IIRC Joris was mainly interested in the user interface itself. The remote was mainly a vehicle to demonstrate this...

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 11-30-2009 6:44 AM In reply to

Thanks for your feedback. Should we expect so see this beautiful remote on the market or is the Joris's project postponed in a close future ?

Cheers,

Guy

--= "Everything gets done with Patience" =-- --= "Less is More" - Mies Van der Rohe"

--= BV10 46", BL8K, BL4K, BL2, BS Ouverture, BC6000 (Mk3), BT1100, Beo4 , A8 and ...the Atomic Floyd "Airjax+Mic" earphones =--

• 11-30-2009 8:32 AM In reply to

AFAIK Joris doesn't have any plans for the remote. Sad Maybe he will sell the concept to a third party.

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 11-30-2009 11:59 AM In reply to

Well that is a sad news. It seems the remote could function well. Why his project went down ?  [:'(]

B&O wasn't interested ?

I hoped I could be one of his customer....

Cheers,

Guy

Page 2 of 2 (31 items) < Previous 1 2