in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-20-2007 4:34 PM by Peter. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-20-2007 1:49 PM

Making a log of all my B&O serial numbers for insurance.

Hi All

Ive read in the papers lately about all of the dozen or so premier league football players homes being broken into and the thieves targeting their Supercars and Bang & Olufsen equipment. Well my shiney red car is fully insured and trackered but I have decided to compile a full list of all my B&O kit and the serial numbers. I will also take pictures of everything aswell all for insurance purposes (shame you cant still a tracking device of some of this kit !!)

Need some help with my Beocom 2, have got the serial off the base charger but need to get one off the handset ....anyone got any ideas how to access this in the menu as unlike all other b&o kit where there is usually a sticker serial number I can't see anywhere on the BC2 where they could put this ?? Also need A9 keyring & LC2 controllers if you know where the S/N is located. I dont fancy taking my beovision 4 off the wall but I think there is a menu in the service mode which lists the s/n aswell .... i will dig this out and check.  

cheers

Scott

• 12-20-2007 1:53 PM In reply to

Re: Making a log of all my B&O serial numbers for insurance.

ok found the serial number on the BV4 .... no problem its in a service menu with all the details.

Just need the others

• 12-20-2007 4:34 PM In reply to

Re: Making a log of all my B&O serial numbers for insurance.

If you register on the official site, you can enter all your serial numbers there. Originally not very secure but apparently fine now!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)