in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-18-2010 1:27 AM by Dave. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-17-2010 9:11 AM

B&O Beosound 8 Unpack and Install Video

Greetings.

I just received our new Beosound 8 and I created a little "unpack and install" video.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9zDkWCeJQ

MrCanuckMark

• 12-17-2010 6:52 PM In reply to

• SWISS_2
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Neuchatel, Suisse
    • Posts 552
    • Gold Member

Re: B&O Beosound 8 Unpack and Install Video

I was just in our local B&O store two nights ago. They had 19 Beosound 8 boxes stacked in the back, and two were sold during the time I was there.

Much emphasis is placed on the fact the BS 8 will accomodate IPOD and IPAD. More than a  few non-Apple or Mac people I know have initially dismissed it for that reason. I say initially, as the sound is quite good, and I think they will come around accepting it eventually.

Without intending to be pedantic, I think it needs to be stressed that the Beosound 8 will also accomodate other MP3 players. It is currently a better value purchase at the moment than the Beosound 1.

• 12-18-2010 1:27 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

Re: B&O Beosound 8 Unpack and Install Video

They finally realise that being entirely exclusive will send them bankrupt now that our culture has evolved so much due to apples staggeringly influential products.

Congratulations to B&O for waking up and making their excellent products accessible to more people !!

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)