in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-18-2010 8:41 AM by Kokomo. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-18-2010 5:36 AM

very poor customer service spain

HI GUYS

Disgusting service inSpain

In Feb of this year i ordered from the las palmas dealership a Beovision10 and as i was getting a hd dig box also the bracket for the box from Stb.

The beginning of march  they phoned to say bracket not arrived would install tv, when the bracket arrived they would come and install later also programme beo5 and tv and beo4 as now had the hd box.

A week later dealership phoned to say they would be along following thurs or friday  as they had another installatin to do, no one turned up, they then phoned to say installation was delayed would be along on the tuesday, no one turned up.

Then made around 15 20 phone calls no answer from dealership "surprise surprise" Then e mailed and telephoned denmark helle pramanic contacted me and someone from spain would contact me no one did, two more mails from helle to Spain and eventually  the service manager phoned  me and apologise and said the owner of the dealership would personally follow this through week later nothing, contated helle again who contacted madrid phone call from service manager for spain all be solved in two days but had been a problem with the customs documentation two week later nothing.

So yesterday contacted Stb who replied imediatly no orders had been placed by the las palmas dealership since 2009, i ordered my tv Feb 2010

So the dealership in canary isles and bang and olufsen head office in Madrid have been lying to me and despite numerous requests i still have not received my guarantee

Contacted Denmark today see what happens if anything

Malcolm welborn

• 05-18-2010 7:19 AM In reply to

Re: very poor customer service spain

That is absolutely shocking! I would have never believed that they could be so

unreliable. I feel really sorry for your bad experience. I had bad service as well from

Bang & Olufsen customer services but never to that point.

• 05-18-2010 8:41 AM In reply to

• Kokomo
    • Top 100 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-21-2007
    • Spain
    • Posts 618
    • Bronze Member

Re: very poor customer service spain

Living in Spain as I do, I have had mixed standards of service from B&O. I clearly recall some years ago waiting outside my 'local' (now closed down) dealer's premises for them to open. Of course it was closed in the afternoon (siesta taking preference over selling and service) and when it was due to open at 5.30pm, I had to wait until after 6pm before someone turned up.

In many respects, generally speaking, service has improved very much here over the last few years, but in many areas it is still dreadful. Many medium/small Spanish businesses don't bother with a website and as regards email responses - forget it. The policy for many seems to be to ignore them!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)