in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-08-2009 9:58 AM by Keith Saunders. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-03-2009 4:07 AM

Problems with serialization and configuring P-and-P for all the fonts.

Hi to everyone!

I’m trying hard to enable the P-and-p for all the video fonts that are connected to Beo Vision 7-40 MKIII EU:

TV – Beo Vision 7-40 MKIII EU

DTV – DVB from BeoVision

DVD - DVD from BeoVision

DVD2 – Emtec Movie Cube

V. Mem – Imagenio (PUC enabled)

V. Aux – Nintendo Wii

V.Aux 2 – Xbox 360

When I’m at the EDIT of the configuration tool it seems that I’ve enabled P-and-p correctly, but I get the following error during serialization:

ERROR: [1080] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\CAMERA\PANDP\DVD2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DVD2\PANDP\CAMERA" not found

ERROR: [1109] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\CAMERA\PANDP\V.AUX\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX\PANDP\CAMERA" not found

ERROR: [1111] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\CAMERA\PANDP\V.AUX2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX2\PANDP\CAMERA" not found

ERROR: [1157] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DTV_DVB_HD_EU\PANDP\DVD2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DVD2\PANDP\DTV_DVB_HD_EU" not found

ERROR: [1186] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DTV_DVB_HD_EU\PANDP\V.AUX\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX\PANDP\DTV_DVB_HD_EU" not found

ERROR: [1188] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DTV_DVB_HD_EU\PANDP\V.AUX2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX2\PANDP\DTV_DVB_HD_EU" not found

ERROR: [611] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DVD\PANDP\DVD2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DVD2\PANDP\DVD" not found

ERROR: [762] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DVD\PANDP\V.AUX\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX\PANDP\DVD" not found

ERROR: [768] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DVD\PANDP\V.AUX2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX2\PANDP\DVD" not found

ERROR: [888] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.MEM\PANDP\DVD2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\DVD2\PANDP\V.MEM" not found

ERROR: [890] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.MEM\PANDP\V.AUX\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX\PANDP\V.MEM" not found

ERROR: [892] "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.MEM\PANDP\V.AUX2\SWAP" source_item  ABSD secondary target "ZONES\STANDARD\BEOVISION7-40\V.AUX2\PANDP\V.MEM" not found

I don't know how to configure it correctly, I suppose that the problem is when choosing products but the changes that I make aren't saved.

I would appreciate your help.

(btw. Catalan, Spanish and English speaker)

• 06-08-2009 9:58 AM In reply to

Re: Problems with serialization and configuring P-and-P for all the fonts.

Prior to entering the EDIT section it is likely you have deleted a needed function.

As a general rule do not delete items, if they are unwanted then just hide them. The Beo5 Configuration Tool is not very good at deleting items successfully from a configuration without causing other issues.

The quickest way to recover from this situation is actually to start the configuration again from scratch.

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)