in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-18-2008 1:38 PM by PWH. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-18-2008 10:57 AM

• PWH
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-22-2008
    • Posts 44
    • Bronze Member

Beogram 8000 how to get the control panel out?

Thanks to Dillen, I have a new tacho and fitting it,  & plugging in, the turntable spun at 33 & 45 1/2 way there!

I went to play and the arm moved to the edge of the record and stayed there. After that none of the buttons would work.

Unplugged and plugged in again and the 1amp fuse in the shaver adapter went bang. (don't want to cut off the continental plug yet)

I want to replace the caps but HOW does the electronics come out? The manual says lift the panel at the back then remove the retainers?

I can'tsee how to lift the back and it seems firmly in place. There are 2 little holes one in the pickup receptacle and one under a rubber stop  Atre there screws in there? i can''t see any

Please advise.

Peter

• 07-18-2008 1:38 PM In reply to

• PWH
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-22-2008
    • Posts 44
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beogram 8000 how to get the control panel out?

I have answered my own question, for anyone else..,

Push out the transformer from the bottom, slide the PCB towards the rear until its free,

there are 3 latches which hold the panel in place. Push then to free the panel then the whole lot can come out.

I would say impossible to get at from the outside without damage.!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)