in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-04-2008 2:37 PM by stefan. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-31-2008 4:39 AM

• YannChris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Larmor-Plage, France
    • Posts 276
    • Founder

Moving P&P window

Hello,

As you know, moving the P&P window from one corner of the screen to another one is very easy with Beo4.

Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible with Beo5, as, when you ask for P&P, the window does not open until you have selected the secondary source (so colour-keys are not active) and when it's done the colour-keys are afected to this source.

Does anybody knows how to do the job?

Thanks by advance,

Yann.

Ne pas s'en faire et boire frais!

Mon install en images: cliquez sur mon profil, au dessus de mon avatar - Puis "My files" tout en bas.

Pictures of my setup: click on my nickname, above my avatar. Then "my files" at the bottom of the page.

• 05-31-2008 6:34 AM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

Re: Moving P&P window

Hi Yann,

try to create a button with a macro. First command is: 0:000:TV:PICTURE_IN_PICTURE, second is: 0:000:TV:CNTL_REWIND.

This is the command for PICTURE IN PICTURE - GREEN. If this works (I cannot test it, because I have no 1 way Beovision with PinP module), create 3 buttons for red, blue, yellow.

Good Luck

Stefan 

• 05-31-2008 4:18 PM In reply to

• YannChris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Larmor-Plage, France
    • Posts 276
    • Founder

Good idea Stefan.

I'll try this tomorrow.

Thanks for your help,

Yann.

Mon install en images: cliquez sur mon profil, au dessus de mon avatar - Puis "My files" tout en bas.

Pictures of my setup: click on my nickname, above my avatar. Then "my files" at the bottom of the page.

• 06-03-2008 4:27 PM In reply to

• YannChris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Larmor-Plage, France
    • Posts 276
    • Founder

Good evening, Stefan; 

It did not work, as the PICTURE_IN_PICTURE function does not exist in the config tool.

Another suggestion?

Yann.

• 06-04-2008 2:37 PM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

Hi Yann, you are right, this function does not exist in the config tool, but the command is in my Beo5 setup for the PandP function.

You can type the words into the command field and create this way a new command. 

Sorry, as I said before, I can not test the button, because I don`t have the BV with PinP.

Good luck

Stefan 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)