in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-06-2009 6:16 PM by Tom. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-05-2009 12:18 PM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Cheap RS6 anyone? (UK)

I have a demo TV at the local Audi Dealership, and was just checking on our demo equipment this afternoon whilst i watched in awe as a V10 Audi RS6 roared away with it's happy new owner at the wheel..

'Wow - nice!' i said to the Sales Manager, who promptly told me that the driver was smiling so wide because he just saved £21,000 off list and drove away a brand new car with delivery miles...

They bought 6 in total, and have one left - and i thought that maybe somewhere there is a BeoWorld member that might be looking at a new one and not getting anywhere near a deal like this.  Nothing in it for me, but the dealer has said he would make a hefty donation to BeoWorld if a member buys one!  You never know...

Anyway - the deal is, a brand new Audi RS6, 09 Registered, Delivery Miles, choice of colours/trims, List Price £81,000 - your price £59,995 on the road.

That's a huge discount, and if it saves a BeoWorld Member some money - it's good with me!  Send me an email if you're interested and i will put you in touch with the Sales Manager at the Audi Dealership directly.

beoworld_admin@mac.com

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 05-05-2009 12:41 PM In reply to

Re: Cheap RS6 anyone? (UK)

perhaps they would be interested in a trade from the states? a more plebian avant... mine needs "updated."

btw, wonder if anyone saw this before?

• B&o bottle opener
  • 05-06-2009 2:56 AM In reply to

What a crash. That must have hurt. Never seen this one before, but I've seen pictures of a 911 that was damaged just as bad.

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 05-06-2009 8:40 AM In reply to

well...

the remarkable thing (and i am not into blood+gore, or i would not have posted it) is that the driver walked away w/o a scratch! in fact, he is the guy standing second from left (pic above) with his cell phone in his hand: "honey, i had a little fender-bender on the way home, i might be a little late."

here is a shot of the interior...

• B&o bottle opener
  • 05-06-2009 3:13 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

This accident was here in Luxembourg. The guy in the car was not injured very much...

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

• 05-06-2009 4:23 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

One of my friends has an old S4, I have driven in on a few occasions. It has been slightly tuned and I have to say it is awesome. Sadly I won't get to drive it again as he has moved to Jamaica.LaughingLaughing

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 05-06-2009 6:16 PM In reply to

• Tom
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Luxembourg
    • Posts 3,175
    • Bronze Member

I bought an A4 2 months ago and the dealer, which is a good friend of a good friend of mine promised me to borrow me an R8 for one day. I'm really looking forward to that day!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. - Berthold Auerbach

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)