in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-26-2012 6:17 AM by bayerische. 25 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-26-2012 6:17 AM In reply to

Re: Opened (sort of BL5's)

Step1:

I agree with you Lee, especially as the tech has more than likely left it without saying anything. Some might argue there is a potential source of unwanted noise... It is dissapointing to see B&O using a system that has generally failed to stand the test of time!

Can see lots of these speakers needing a recloth in 20 years.... "oh dear, what was that snapping sound" lol!

Laughing

Well to be fair, I think he should have said something.

But on the other hand, I didn't notice this until Alen pointed it out. It wasn't the reason why I posted the pictures.

In my case the one broken piece isn't making any difference. But sure, the tech should have made me aware, since I payed for him! 

Oh well... Don't think there's any reason to start arguing over this with the shop. They did send me the bill twice though. This was done in december 2010, and I got a second bill posted to me in january 2012! Luckily I payed for it in the shop with a credit card, and I could easily source the transaction online and even provide the shop with the reference! 

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2