in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-21-2012 6:13 PM by Ferdinand. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-21-2012 5:58 PM

• Mariusz
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2011
    • Tenerife
    • Posts 2
    • Silver Member

beo4 backlight or v.aux version wanted

I say hello to the whole community and use this opportunity to thank all of you for this great and always helping website and i am honestly proud of being a part of it! Thank to everybody here! Now i want to place a "wanted" issue here, as i am looking already a long time for something and can't get it anywhere in the world. If anybody has a BEO 4 backlit (with lightened buttons and/or display) and as well i try to find a BEO4 version with the V.AUX button instead of the TV one, as we do not have analogue TV here for more then two years and this button is really useless. So if any one has an idea please let me knoe. And a big thanks in advance!

• 01-21-2012 6:13 PM In reply to

Re: beo4 backlight or v.aux version wanted

Hi,

Welcome!

TV button on your remote can be programmed to operate your set top box / decoder IF your tv has a STB controller. Newer tv's have this (eg. BV10) others have had this as an option (dpending per market). Also if your main 'TV' source would be a computer (e.g. macmini apple tv or any other computer) it should be possible to have that stored under the TV button. Bottom line is that BEO4 concept is that you decide what you want to operate with which button.

Backlit version is (if I recall correct) only with so called 'cinema' BEO4 remotes (very rare) or with some non-BEO aftermarket solution.

Enjoy the forum and please be informed that the forum is looking for some people to test the new forum software beginning of February, maybe this something for you? You can find the information on that via the 'beta testers wanted' topic.

BS9000, Beolab 3000, Beocenter 7002, RL60.2, beo4, BV10

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)