in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-04-2011 8:30 AM by BYPAHTEC. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-04-2011 7:32 AM

• Jammy61
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-03-2009
    • NSW Australia
    • Posts 20
    • Gold Member

How do you tell your man the cat has being playing footsie with the IR eye and cable has came out?

Hi

We have 2 Beovision 4s.  One is on the wall and the other is in our sun room and we move it around alot so do not attach to wall.  My dear 7kg cat has just decided to play footsie with the IR eye and the cable has came out.  As a minority gender on this forum, do you think I should stick it  back in and pretend I don't know about or come clean.  How would you react?

• 10-04-2011 8:07 AM In reply to

Re: How do you tell your man the cat has being playing footsie with the IR eye and cable has came out?

Big Smile Sorry to hear about that, but I personally can't be angry at cats Smile

Just tell what happened. I assume the cable came loose from the IR eye itself, not at the TV end? I don't think anything has actually broken, but the wires need to be attached properly or it might create problems, not to mention the time spent troubleshooting!

-mika

• 10-04-2011 8:30 AM In reply to

Re: How do you tell your man the cat has being playing footsie with the IR eye and cable has came out?

I hope you don't have a BC9x00 in the mix!

Cat-dancing has awoken more than one member here in the middle of the night!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)