in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012


Latest post 10-06-2011 1:06 PM by Stoobietoo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-28-2011 11:18 AM

    BeoCom 2 Connector

    I'm hoping someone might know what this white part below (it connects to the BeoCom2 magnetic charging plate - removed here) is called. I managed to break one while replacing the battery in another BC2. The three wires which came out of it are intact. Sorry about the iphone photo!

    I've tried a couple of electronics stores, but they all say they don't sell anything that small.

    Any idea what it's called and where I might get a replacement?

    Thank you

  • 10-06-2011 1:06 PM In reply to

    Re: BeoCom 2 Connector

    I found this picture on this website


    These connectors are battery connectors and you may be able to get them from one of those dealers who sell replacement cordless phone batteries!





Page 1 of 1 (2 items)