in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-26-2011 3:32 AM by tournedos. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2011 7:09 PM

• Maurice
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 11-26-2007
    • United Kingdom
    • Posts 56
    • Silver Member

BV8 setup heartache!

Hi Guys as you may glean from the heading my BV8 32 which i have just purchased is slowly turning me off the B&O Brand! I have the following problems with the STB, Its is currently set on AV2 as V/Aux and is intermittant in booting up somtimes the stb wont boot at all, somtimes it boots up with sound and a green screen! When I shut down the BV8 it dosent switch off the STB and the channel changing on the stb via the number keypad is enough to make you mad! terrible responce late in opperation I have checked its the right humax model on the stb table on the screen menue, its not a new one but it cost a lot of money for me and has really jaded my oppinion of the brand. Its bad enough buying a 5yr old 2nd hand tv for £2k "a lot for me" but when i could go to any supermarket store pay £300 for somthing more reliable it makes me wonder if i really do have more money than sence and i havent got much of either !!! "somtimes, any help very much apprechiated as always.

Maurice

Filed under:
  • 09-26-2011 3:32 AM In reply to

Re: BV8 setup heartache!

Maurice :
    Its is currently set on AV2 as V/Aux and is intermittant in booting up somtimes the stb wont boot at all, somtimes it boots up with sound and a green screen!

Frankly this sounds like the problem is in your STB, not the TV.

-mika

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)