in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-19-2011 6:36 AM by guffas. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-15-2011 5:35 PM

• OKF
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-22-2008
    • Posts 204
    • Bronze Member

SAT + CABLE with BV 10 and Beo 6

Hi,

I would like to have Cable digital and Sat parallel and I assume that works.

My Beo 6 is in mode 'DVB-HD D, CH, A (Multifeed) as TV' and not  '...as DTV' which means on BEo 4 you push TV and not DTV . Is this right and sufficient?

Also have the Option set to cable digtal and Sat, so can I use it parallel and is there any other settings to be made in the Beo6?

There is also an otion 'use TV and DTV for external sources'. What does that mean?

Thanks & regards

Oliver

Best regards Oliver

• 09-16-2011 2:01 AM In reply to

Re: SAT + CABLE with BV 10 and Beo 6

Hi Oliver,

sounds like you have set the options correct for the Beo6. The option to combine cable and sat in the DVB-HD module should not change the way you control the source with IR, thus there's no option for this in the too.

'Use TV and DTV for external sources' must be checked if you want to assign both TV and DTV to external sources, e.g. TV->Apple TV (PUC) and DTV->Cable TV (PUC)

• 09-16-2011 4:21 PM In reply to

• OKF
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-22-2008
    • Posts 204
    • Bronze Member

Thanks, yes now I have loads of Programs in Cable and in Sat. But they use the same numbering with mean 1 to whatever number but of course not the same program the same number. On the Beo6 now I can switch between Cable and Sat with forwind and rewind hardkeys  but how do I specifically program it so I can use the Channel Icons and what ever I want to watch comes up. It would also be an Option to have 2 'Channel' buttons but I think there is no command which sets the channel button to cable or to Sat. So all i can do is do to do 2 channel buttona but before I am able to use those with the Icons I have to switch between 'cable ' and 'sat' by using the double aaarow or re- and forwind hardkeys. MAybe there is another way? Has somebody the same setup and can give me a hint?

Best regards Oliver

• 09-18-2011 1:44 PM In reply to

• OKF
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-22-2008
    • Posts 204
    • Bronze Member

anyone any idea how I can differentiate cable and sat in Beo6? Is there any command?

Best regards Oliver

• 09-19-2011 4:43 AM In reply to

I'm not sure, but here is my guess:

If you make a favourite list with a mix of both and then program the Beo6 to the numbers of the favourite list. Then hide all groups but the favorite list, this should insure the you will not get into a list that doesn't fit with the numbers of Beo6 logos.

• 09-19-2011 4:51 AM In reply to

• OKF
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-22-2008
    • Posts 204
    • Bronze Member

but how do I do that and also how do I differentiate between cable an sat channels in the beo 5/6 

Best regards Oliver

• 09-19-2011 6:36 AM In reply to

Try to look into the user guide for the DVB-HD module.
    The idea was not to differentiate between SAT and Cable, but to merge them together in one list.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)