in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-23-2011 7:48 AM by Large48. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-23-2011 7:48 AM

Classic White 5500 Stack System for sale all in excellent condition

My very own Limited Edition White 5500 stack system that recently had a mini service to check all was ok.

I'm only selling as I now have two of these and feel having the second one stuck in a box somewhere is such a waste!

So it includes;

White MCP5500 - Type 2408 - SW 1.1 - all works, only issue is that the right hand hinge is slightly loose so rests about 5-10mm lower than the other side until you move it around a bit. So it sits perfectly when not in use.

White Beomaster 5500 - Type 2332 - SW 2.3 - all works

White Beocord 5500 - TYPE 4923 - SW 1.0 - all works

White Beogram CD5500 - TYPE 5132 - SW 1.1 - all works

Now if you know your stack systems this 5500 setup offered a lot over the previous 5000 stacks (apart from the Beocord - arguably) and offers features like the ability to Penta Lab speakers to the setup. a very nice setup was Penta Labs at the front and then CX100's with a Cona at the rear, although all manner of combinations are possible of course. It sounds great with MS150's as well for example. No speakers are included in this sale though, although if you need some just ask and I'll see what I currently have for sale.

Due to the very late SW on the BM, I also had this connected via ML (Tape 2 to 1610) into my BV7-40 and the active speakers connected to that, so you can have 11 or so speakers connected to this system and that's just about loud enough for anyone!

I was using this with a Beogram 9000 in White to try and match this stack, see my other thread about selling that separately.

See the picture below for the actual units in question, again to be perfectly clear the units included in this sale are only the ones described above, e.g. Beomaster 5500, Beocord 5500, Beogram CD5500 and MCP5500.

This unit is currently in North East Surrey 5 mins from the A3, 15 mins from the M25 and can be viewed and tested by arrangement.

I would prefer pick up as even though I have original boxes for these I would rather NOT post them via courier. If you really want me to then I can but at your own risk! Courier / Insurance fees will be extra.

As I would rather this was used than stored I am looking in the region of £550 for these units.

PM me if you are interested or have any other questions, as they will probably NOT be offered on ebay.

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)