in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-30-2011 5:04 AM by adro. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-29-2011 3:56 AM

Deleting music with BeoConnect Mac

Hey guys,

I've been trying to get the BS5 to see my itunes music library using a UPnP app called playback but unfortunately it doesn't seem to find anything even though my Loewe TV seems to see all my music.

So I decided to use the built-in HD instead and I wanted to delete all the music I had put on previously and start copying onto a fresh empty drive to make sure there are no duplicates. Unfortunately everytime I try to delete the music files from the BM-SHARE I keep on getting a message saying I don't have permission to access some items.

Would anyone know how to get around this so I can delete all the music off the BM5?

Thanks! D

• 01-30-2011 5:04 AM In reply to

• adro
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-26-2009
    • Posts 23
    • Gold Member

Re: Deleting music with BeoConnect Mac

Hi.

I connect my Mac with BeoConnect, and then I get the IP address in the finder window.

I click on that ,go to BM-SHARE$ and then you have the whole file structure of your BM5.

If you go to the music folder, you are able to delete all albums(folders), very quickly.

AdroBig Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)