in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-26-2011 7:59 AM by SteveB. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-26-2011 7:59 AM

Atlona HDMI Matrix XML

Hi Guys,

Have installed the B&O specified Atlona HDMI Matrix with my BS3 and BV10's and am struggling in a couple of areas

Most frustrating is the instructions that B&O supply for configuring the Beo5/Beo6, the instructions state:

IMPORTANT:

This feature is supported from Beo5 Configuration Tool version 3.87 and later. If

your configuration was built with a version of Configuration Tool lower than 3.87, you need to

update the Video products before you use the Atlona HDMI Matrix. See the guide below.

To use this feature it requires a special method for building up the system.

Create the main room and link rooms

In the main room, add a television that supports the Atlona HDMI Matrix.

Add the Atlona HDMI Matrix to the used AV port. You will find the HDMI Matrix under

"Expanders"

Now a number of ports called "Atl-AV(n)" is added. Each of these ports may include a “PUC Source” with HDMI connectors.

Problem is that the Atlona does not appear under the expanders section, I have checked both 3.87 and 4.11 versions of the config tool but it doe not appear under either version (No XML exists under the directory structure)

Does anybody have the Atlona matrix working and if so could you possibly send me the Atlona XML file from your config tool (c:\Bang & Olufsen\Beo5 Configuration Tool\Products\60.Expanders). Of course I have asked this of my dealer but he seems to be struggling to get an answer from B&O

Many thanks

Steve

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)