in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-23-2011 2:50 PM by ablaumeise. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-07-2011 12:22 PM

Beomaster 8000 - needs repair, generally ok.

Anyone interested? Wanted to fix this one, but I moved and no longer have room for it (neither for storage nor usage).

Generally good condition. Some small scratches in the surfaces and chips in the veneer. Unfortunately the big lid (piece of metal over the programming section) is missing. Looks like it was actually ripped out - big scratch from the middle of the bass control to the top edge and chips on the side of the display glass. Will add pictures. No remote.

Technical: Seemed to work when it arrived. All controls worked, Displays worked completely. Had no speakers to test, though. However nothing is burnt in there.

Disassembled it right away and replaced all caps and some potentiometers. Now it won't stay turned on. Turns off after about 15sec and won't turn on again unless you leave it without power overnight. I didn't investigate this further, but just boxed it for the move…and that's where it has been ever after. Maybe just a bad connection or the new pots - try your luck! Cool I don't try to sell a hopeless case, I just really have no idea whats wrong.

Price is 75€ + shipping. Weighs a bit over 20kg, check shipping price at http://www.dhl.de/en.html.

Just the whole thing, not selling parts.

• 01-23-2011 2:50 PM In reply to

Re: Beomaster 8000 - needs repair, generally ok.

SOLD.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)