in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-13-2010 8:20 PM by wokbelly. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-13-2010 3:30 PM

• Maurice
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 11-26-2007
    • United Kingdom
    • Posts 56
    • Silver Member

Beosound 9000 random?

Having just got my BS 9000 looking absolutly mint and sounding wonderful "admittedly only in my headphones at the moment " a curious  pattern of play on the cd order is happening, generally it either plays CD1 or CD6 and only once CD5  usually a couple of tracks on each , it recognises which CD is playing as ive named them each is this normal? it all functions smoothly with no other "fault"  ive been listening for about an hour its in the flat position with the sledge screws adjusted as per guide its a MK1 version, any help much apprechiated as always.

Maurice

Filed under:
  • 10-13-2010 8:20 PM In reply to

Re: Beosound 9000 random?

Don't know if you bought this new or used? if used it may of been programed at one point to do this is my guess? if you have the owners manual try to clear the progam or memory to see if that helps iam not an expert just my 2 cents worth and ive run into this a time or to not neccesarly with this unit but if its happened with one maybe another unit(brand) also

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)