in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-10-2010 2:43 AM by Keith Saunders. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-09-2010 1:32 PM

Problem with self-made xml-file for Automation lift.

Hello 

Can anybody help me?

First details:

Programs used: Beo5 config tool 3.59, Lintronic old version (001.004.005)  and Beo5 3rd party XML generator (version 1.1.0.1)

Beo5 firmware: 1.42a.

Hardware: 1. Beo5 with serail number >21404408. 

2. Lintronic TT455-RT-238.

3. Future automation lift (but no info about type/model).

I have captured the two commands up and down with the Original remote. The Lintronic software recognize the two IR-codes as NEC format. So i have set the frequency to 38KHz in the 3rd party xml generator.

And then i drop the XML-file as usual in to the Beo5 config tool. 

I now have two Buttons: "Up" and "Down" on the Remote.

When i press them, the Lift makes no reaction.  The back of the Beo5 remote shows activaty when I Press one of the buttons. (the usual two flashing red lights.)

I therefore tried to capture the signals from the "Up" and "down" on the Beo5 remote with Lintronic. And that was no problem WHY??? 

I was cable of sending the IR-commands from Beo5 with the Lintronic (using the "test" function in the software) back to Lift IR-receiver and then the lift reacted and made the movements WHY???

A resume of the problem: The Beo 5 is sending the 3rd party IR-command but the 3rd party IR-reciver (furture automation lift) receives no commands.  

I hope you can help me. (keith Saunders)

Thank you 

Regards Christian

Filed under: , ,
  • 03-10-2010 2:43 AM In reply to

Re: Problem with self-made xml-file for Automation lift.

Christian,

I understand your problem and I can confirm that the Beo5 can control the Future Automations lift product using NEC protocol without problems.

Click HERE to download a working XML and HERE for an alternative layout version.

The hard keys in these XML files are pre-assigned meaning it should be Plug-n-Play

Extract from the ZIP file to C:\ and then the files will be added to the correct directory.

Please provide feedback with your experience using these XML files.

Regards Keith....

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)