in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-21-2009 11:10 AM by apopboy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-20-2009 4:13 PM

replacement glass panel for Beocenter 9x00

Hello there,

The glass panels of my Beocenter 9000 have come loose. I wondered if there are still replacement parts available, as I think the glass panel for the BC 9300 is the same as the one of the BC9000? Anyone knows the part number, or better still, has a glass panel for sale?

• 04-20-2009 4:38 PM In reply to

Re: replacement glass panel for Beocenter 9x00

Hello.  

When you say loose, if they are undamaged, just unglued, then simply glue them back!  

Most of us have glued the glass into the plastic frames because the sticky foam tape dries up and loses its sticking power.    It is a usual recommendation for anyone who hasn't reglued their glass panels to do it before they fall out - especially important on wall-mounted systems!

If it does need replacement glass panels, then theyare, as you say, the same as the 9300, which was the last of these Beocenters, and although I don't think they are a currently listed item, someone may have some new ones in stock somewhere.

Failing that, it's 2nd hand time.  Sometimes a non-working (but cosmetically nice) Beocenter will appear on eBay, and would make a good donor.

Hope this helps!

Ray

Я люблю Банг и Oлуфсен

• 04-21-2009 11:10 AM In reply to

Re: replacement glass panel for Beocenter 9x00

Thanks for your help!

I'll try to glue them on... brrr Smile hope that goes right but I see there have been other posts on this topic.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)