in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-12-2009 1:58 PM by beaker. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-12-2009 11:45 AM

CD50

Guys , I'm new of Beoworld so I'm still trying to figure out how it works. Anyway, here is my problem. I had a CD50 I bought on ebay years ago and it was working fine but had in in storage all this time. Now the door does not open anymore without help (belt ?) and I would like to know what do I have to do tto put it back in good working order. I have some experience in taking electronic apart but before doing that with this piece I would like to know where I can order the belts and if there is anything else I should know. I live in San Antonio, Texas, USA

Thank you

• 02-12-2009 12:43 PM In reply to

• Craig
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-29-2007
    • Costa Del St Evenage
    • Posts 4,855
    • Founder

Re: CD50

Hi and welcome to Beoworld. You are correct in that it is most likely that the balt has failed with age. One of our members Martin (Dillen) can supply the belts I believe.

CraigSmile

For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination. We learned to talk and we learned to listen..

• 02-12-2009 1:31 PM In reply to

How can I find him ? Is there a list in this site where I can browes?

• 02-12-2009 1:58 PM In reply to

It might just be that the old lubricant has dried up and stopping it opening and closing easily. Clean up the mechanism and put some fresh silicone grease on the cogs and I bet it would be as good as new.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)