in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-12-2008 2:49 PM by Medogsfat. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-12-2008 1:15 PM

SERENE CELL PHONE

i was told that one of the features with the docking station  was that when your phone was on and a call came in it opened which it does just fine, however , i was also told that it closes if the person calling hangs up and you dont pick it up,,,,??? ive been told by three people that it only opens, never shuts automatically in the docking station,,,and two others that says it does,,,WHO IS RIGHT,,,,help!!!!!!!!! mine dosent close and would love to have it do that when ive missed a call while in docking station rather than staying open all day,,,is there something iam missing here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks
  • 12-12-2008 2:09 PM In reply to

Re: SERENE CELL PHONE

Hi i have just tried this for myself i phoned the number on my serene and yes it does open on the Docking station, also i hung up after a number of rings and the serene did not close after wards, so the answer to your question is no i hope this has been of some help.
  • 12-12-2008 2:33 PM In reply to

No the Serene does not close itself (in any situation).
  • 12-12-2008 2:49 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Stars:
    No the Serene does not close itself (in any situation).

Not even if you do THIS to it? Big Smile

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)