in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-08-2008 7:19 AM by 9 LEE. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-07-2008 7:45 PM

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Drinks [D] BeoWorld Christmas Dinner..

Gentlemen (and ladies!)..

Due to a last minute cancellation, we have TWO tickets available for the BeoWorld Christmas Dinner if anyone is interested!

It is this Saturday, December 13th at the Grand Hotel, Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK.  Tickets sold out in August such is the demand for a Christmas Party at this beautiful 5-Star venue.  Tickets are £49.50 each, and can be purchased through the BeoWorld Gifts section. PLEASE send me a PM before purchasing - i do not wish for several people to buy them at once!

It's a Black Tie (Tuxedo) affair, and includes a 4-course meal and disco at one of the most prestigious locations on the South Coast. We have a number of BeoWorld regulars attending, so it should be a great night!

I can arrange a hotel for you, and there may be a room left at The Grand at a discounted rate of £140 per room.

As mentioned - please PM me first.  I will give it 24 hours, then surrender the tickets back to the Grand for a refund.  This year, they were SEVEN times oversubscribed for Christmas functions, and can place the tickets to another group with ease.

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

• 12-08-2008 7:19 AM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: BeoWorld Christmas Dinner..

Tickets now taken.

Lee